jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 01/09/06 11:58 AM Posted 01/09/06 11:58 AM hey guys I changed my hotmail password the other day and stupid me forgot what it was.. I tried retrieving it through hotmail but it seems I forgot the answer to my secret question also.does anybody here know how I can get my password back?thanks in advance,Jet.(forgot the friggin computer in D this time )
T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Location: Sydney Posted 01/09/06 12:04 PM Posted 01/09/06 12:04 PM Dont know the answer to your secret questionNo chance mate
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 01/09/06 12:08 PM Posted 01/09/06 12:08 PM did you get to this pagehttps://accountservices.msn.com/uiresetpw.srf?lc=1033&id=2shazzy
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 01/09/06 12:11 PM Author Posted 01/09/06 12:11 PM did you get to this pagehttps://accountservices.msn.com/uiresetpw.srf?lc=1033&id=2shazzy←if u mean the page where it asks your email addy and the letters and numbers in the picture for verification, then yep sure did. followed all the prompts but cant do sh*t since I dont know the answer to my secret question.need to get in touch with a hacker or something.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/09/06 01:59 PM Posted 01/09/06 01:59 PM Yep - you're f*cked
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 01/09/06 03:19 PM Posted 01/09/06 03:19 PM cant start a car cant get into hotmaildude whats wrong with you?
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 01/09/06 09:01 PM Posted 01/09/06 09:01 PM Oh jet,I think you may have real issues here, you actually ENJOY people pokeing fun at you don't you?
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 02/09/06 03:46 AM Author Posted 02/09/06 03:46 AM Oh jet,I think you may have real issues here, you actually ENJOY people pokeing fun at you don't you?←oh it's what gets me through my day
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/09/06 12:35 PM Posted 03/09/06 12:35 PM I've heard about hotmail hacks but I wouldn't trusts them
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 03/09/06 12:40 PM Posted 03/09/06 12:40 PM just keep giving it a crack at the serect q lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now