tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/08/06 01:58 AM Posted 31/08/06 01:58 AM When washing my car, I always use Kittens Wash n Wax ... I swear by this stuff is good, brings up the results!Rob...←that is Kittens the Brand name for cleaning products... ←....or the infamous kitten's carwash?
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 31/08/06 03:51 AM Posted 31/08/06 03:51 AM Im a cleaning product junkie, use a big blue Microfiber wash mit for the paint and sponge for the wheels.
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/08/06 04:59 AM Posted 31/08/06 04:59 AM I use cat hair...Oh no that's just whats all over my T coz its the local cat basket!!
xr_jim Member 10 Member For: 20y 2m 24d Location: Newcastle Posted 31/08/06 11:45 AM Posted 31/08/06 11:45 AM I use micrfibre cloths to wash, how do most of you guys clean your cloths you use for waxing? I wash mine in the washing machine with normal clothes wash. they never seem the same after there first use...
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 21d Gender: Female Posted 31/08/06 12:03 PM Posted 31/08/06 12:03 PM The good old sponge works the best An old towel for drying the car. Hate using chamois as it leaves smear streaksShould start calling Mr Turbo " Mr Kitten" lover of wash & wax!
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/08/06 12:04 PM Posted 31/08/06 12:04 PM I use micrfibre cloths to wash, how do most of you guys clean your cloths you use for waxing? I wash mine in the washing machine with normal clothes wash. they never seem the same after there first use...←I Soak my clothes in the bucket with car wash shampoo for about an hour then just rinse it with tap water. Still like new
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 21d Gender: Female Posted 31/08/06 12:06 PM Posted 31/08/06 12:06 PM I still reckon the best method is a cap full of kerosene in a bucket of water ... then use a car washing sponge. Dry off with a towell. Been doing this for years. The marketing people will throw a bucket of cold water on the method becasue they are pushing the high priced car washing chemicals.←Cap full of Kero to wash the car?
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 21d Gender: Female Posted 31/08/06 12:08 PM Posted 31/08/06 12:08 PM I use micrfibre cloths to wash, how do most of you guys clean your cloths you use for waxing? I wash mine in the washing machine with normal clothes wash. they never seem the same after there first use...←I Soak my clothes in the bucket with car wash shampoo for about an hour then just rinse it with tap water. Still like new ←that's a good idea
Guest newl Guests Posted 31/08/06 12:13 PM Posted 31/08/06 12:13 PM An old towel for drying the car. Hate using chamois as it leaves smear streaksBeen down the towel road and the chamois always comes out the winner. Granted it's a decent sized chamois and if you keep ringing it out every two to three wipes that helps pretty much eliminate streaking.
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 21d Gender: Female Posted 31/08/06 12:21 PM Posted 31/08/06 12:21 PM An old towel for drying the car. Hate using chamois as it leaves smear streaksBeen down the towel road and the chamois always comes out the winner. Granted it's a decent sized chamois and if you keep ringing it out every two to three wipes that helps pretty much eliminate streaking.←I like the fact that one towel can dry the whole car without ringing it once
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now