Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Female
Posted

just had a idea :spoton: anyone got a petrol blower?

Could blow the car dry :spoton: in a clean way :laughing:

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melboure
Posted (edited)

From what ive experienced the lambswool sponge or mitt is one of the best,as long as everything you use on the paint work is clean and free of dirt its all left to the soap to do most of the work,a good soap will make more the difference,some car washes have spot free water and air dryers they make chamoing easier,one thing to remember monthly waxing will always keep your car looking good,its all down to maintaining the paintwork.

Edited by Adam
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
Posted
just had a idea :blink: anyone got a petrol blower?

Could blow the car dry :smilielol: in a clean way :spit:

I Have seen someone doing the blower trick................

I washed my falcon with the good old ct18 and house/garage broom.....just gave her a polish before sale and sweet..... :smilielol:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
just had a idea :blink: anyone got a petrol blower?

Could blow the car dry :smilielol: in a clean way :blush:

I Have seen someone doing the blower trick................

I washed my falcon with the good old ct18 and house/garage broom.....just gave her a polish before sale and sweet..... :smilielol:

The good old acid rush....tough as nails :spit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 9d
Posted
just had a idea :laughing: anyone got a petrol blower?

Could blow the car dry :laughing: in a clean way :blush:

I Have seen someone doing the blower trick................

I washed my falcon with the good old ct18 and house/garage broom.....just gave her a polish before sale and sweet..... :spoton:

The good old acid rush....tough as nails :spoton:

hope the blow dry fellow doesn't see this............when he logs on

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
just had a idea :laughing: anyone got a petrol blower?

Could blow the car dry :laughing: in a clean way :blush:

I Have seen someone doing the blower trick................

I washed my falcon with the good old ct18 and house/garage broom.....just gave her a polish before sale and sweet..... :spoton:

The good old acid rush....tough as nails :spoton:

hope the blow dry fellow doesn't see this............when he logs on

Well that sort of lets the cat out of the bag :blush:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
just had a idea :tease: anyone got a petrol blower?

Could blow the car dry :bookworm: in a clean way :omg:

I Have seen someone doing the blower trick................

I washed my falcon with the good old ct18 and house/garage broom.....just gave her a polish before sale and sweet..... :spit:

The good old acid rush....tough as nails :ermm:

Yes well tabitha you have upgraded to much more exciting colour now

you will have to WASH it .... :spit:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Why? :spoton:

because I don't want to be seen in an unkempt slovenly XRT :spoton:

shazzy

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
Why? :spit:

:spoton:

Bloody black :spoton:

Lumpy :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...