bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/08/06 11:16 AM Posted 15/08/06 11:16 AM I spotted a grey XR6T wth GT stripes (orange I think) on Parramatta Rd at Concord (Sydney) on Saturday morning.Unmarked cop car booking someone.On the way to the airport, and then on the way back, booking someone else.Brian
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 15/08/06 11:47 AM Posted 15/08/06 11:47 AM Hey all Im investing in GT stripes for my T, im going the fat bottom stripe and thin upper stripe. But I am undecided on colour, My fav's are gray and silver. You guys got any opinions? any other colours? Any T's getting round with stripes? post em up! ←What model GT is it
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 15/08/06 02:49 PM Posted 15/08/06 02:49 PM Your a funny man dboss!!
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 28d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 16/08/06 01:16 AM Posted 16/08/06 01:16 AM Orange looks terrible. Saw it on a black car once. Dont do it.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/08/06 05:25 AM Posted 16/08/06 05:25 AM Hey all Im investing in GT stripes for my T, im going the fat bottom stripe and thin upper stripe. But I am undecided on colour, My fav's are gray and silver. You guys got any opinions? any other colours? Any T's getting round with stripes? post em up! ←What model GT is it ←Haven't you heard of the GT-T
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/08/06 05:43 AM Posted 16/08/06 05:43 AM This Black with dark orange stripes looks ok Chooka
LightningXR6T Member 197 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 16/08/06 05:44 AM Posted 16/08/06 05:44 AM For what it's worth, I used to have Dark Grey MKII stripes on a Lightning Strike T. I recently added a BF GT body kit and intended putting orange BF stripes on, but now the kit has been finished, I have decided stripes would spoil it. IMO!
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 16/08/06 05:50 AM Posted 16/08/06 05:50 AM For what it's worth, I used to have Dark Grey MKII stripes on a Lightning Strike T. I recently added a BF GT body kit and intended putting orange BF stripes on, but now the kit has been finished, I have decided stripes would spoil it. IMO!←mate I reckon orange stripes on Lightning Strike looks fffffff awsome, especially with full gt bodykit.
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Location: Newcastle Posted 16/08/06 06:28 AM Posted 16/08/06 06:28 AM (edited) Black stripes will look the best.←And maybe some black flames too Lumpy ←I'm with you guys..Around these parts we call them kloster stripes Kloster are our local dealer & for some reason they have taken the bling factor away from the stripes (on a none GT) Too top that off they put COBRA Stripes on bog stock none turbo Extaxi's.Please think again if you want it to look different put an extra coat of polish on the beast. But then again the black flames would be HOT!!!Muzza. Edited 16/08/06 06:29 AM by Muzza
LightningXR6T Member 197 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 16/08/06 11:03 AM Posted 16/08/06 11:03 AM Black stripes will look the best.←And maybe some black flames too Lumpy ←I'm with you guys..Around these parts we call them kloster stripes Kloster are our local dealer & for some reason they have taken the bling factor away from the stripes (on a none GT) Too top that off they put COBRA Stripes on bog stock none turbo Extaxi's.Please think again if you want it to look different put an extra coat of polish on the beast. But then again the black flames would be HOT!!!Muzza.←Exactly why I removed the "Kloster Stripes"!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now