YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Posted 18/08/06 05:02 AM Posted 18/08/06 05:02 AM I say go red?
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 18/08/06 09:05 AM Posted 18/08/06 09:05 AM Fact: Most tranny's are quicker than GT's anyway. FPV Tranny, Master_G, Max_Power, ETC.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 18/08/06 09:20 AM Posted 18/08/06 09:20 AM It's like putting the XR8 bonnet on though - why would you want to make it look slower? ←Maybe slower but looks better, some people prefer looks over speed.
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 14/10/06 12:09 AM Author Posted 14/10/06 12:09 AM hey all sorry its taken a while but I ended up going with the silver stripes. I got a pic below. Thanks For your input, I can see its a love it or hate it thing but I like em. What do you think?Cheers
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Location: Canberra Posted 14/10/06 01:22 AM Posted 14/10/06 01:22 AM to be honest I just don't think they look as good with a standard XR, standard wheels, body kit etc. I think you need the bulkier body kit to pull it off properly? I dunno, just my thoughts. Perhaps lower it, get some nice rims and it will look better.
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 15/10/06 02:54 AM Author Posted 15/10/06 02:54 AM yeah I know it is still fair stock, but I am lowering it next month and a 4 inch system. Mags down the track just saving a few pennies.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 15/10/06 03:26 AM Posted 15/10/06 03:26 AM (edited) silver not good mate should have gone orange/red or something similar but not silver. One more thing get rid of the side badges...after all its your car, you do what you think is the best! we all have different tastes Edited 15/10/06 03:28 AM by sinnkexr6t
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 01/11/06 03:29 AM Posted 01/11/06 03:29 AM What did they set you back supplied and fitted?, and who did you get to do it, Ford?
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 01/11/06 08:55 AM Author Posted 01/11/06 08:55 AM well the stripes cost $75 off ebay. But the dude where I got it fitted said they werent the best quality. but you get what you pay for. and on the other hand I havnt had any problems, there are no creases or lifting. I got them fitted at a local grapghics shop called performing art and they charged $220 to fit and it took about 4 hours
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 01/11/06 11:27 AM Posted 01/11/06 11:27 AM Did you sus out and see if Ford do it, or did you want to stay away from them because they'd be expensive?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now