Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/12/11 03:28 AM Posted 31/12/11 03:28 AM Wowsers.. I might go measure the straight I used in Rockhampton next time I'm up there but pretty sure it wasn't much longer then 3km.. the FG easily had more in it but I chickened out at 242 as the back end started to float..
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/11 03:50 AM Posted 31/12/11 03:50 AM When I tried I would of needed a 10k straight to get past the limiter (which is meant to be 240)yours is broken thenI had mine doing just over 230km/h at calder kept accelerating for another few m after the finish line after a 1/4 mile run, and still the stock brakes pulled it up fine for the sharp corner at the end, the $100 tyres were vibrating pretty bad on the front and the rear tyres were unbalanced, so its wasnt really smooth LOL
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/11 03:52 AM Posted 31/12/11 03:52 AM Yeah it gets to the limiter flat out but once there slows right down, making 260 seem impossible with the limiter in place.
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/11 04:32 AM Posted 31/12/11 04:32 AM Pfft I know no limiterGet tuned, forget the limiter
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/12/11 09:06 AM Posted 31/12/11 09:06 AM So if I was doing 210 kms per at the 400 meter mark at the drags how many more meters would it take for me to get to 300 kms per hour?450 rwkws!
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/11 09:31 AM Posted 31/12/11 09:31 AM Dunno, but jump on the M1 tonight film it and post it Shouldn't take long with that much powerBased on hp and stuff some nerd could probably estimate it a bit better
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/12/11 10:46 AM Posted 31/12/11 10:46 AM Haha well if we use basic acceleration (which is all I got in me on new years eve).. So assuming a constant rate of acceleration based on your speed over 400m of 58.3m/s you are accelerating at a rate of 4.24m/s^2.. So you want to hit 300km/h or 83.3m/s..V^2=2as or V^2/(2a)=distanceSo based on linear acceleration it'll take ya 816.6m to hit 300km/h.. But I'm sure that change if you took into account gearing and all the different drag coefficients.. Back to my rum..
GinjaNinja Member 125 Member For: 17y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: SEQ Posted 01/01/12 12:39 AM Posted 01/01/12 12:39 AM (edited) 450kw should be enough to get to 320 at least Edited 01/01/12 12:43 AM by GinjaNinja
Infamooz Member 15 Member For: 14y 8m 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/12 06:22 AM Posted 20/01/12 06:22 AM 200km/h in my old EB 6 cylinder auto back in the day , soon after that the radiator started leaking, the gear box shat itself and the head cracked :/ Mmm good old days lol... Recently 210km/h in my R SPEC BF F6 and it kept going strong! both on private straight track.. 1
Grovsta Member 34 Member For: 14y 9m 2d Posted 21/01/12 02:30 AM Posted 21/01/12 02:30 AM Done 235 kmh in me 2003 barra turbo done it with not much problems.just bought an 09 fg turbo ute hav'nt gone over about 170 . Had custom tune done. Does this remove the speed limiter?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now