Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 6d
  • Location: sh*tney
Posted

every where I go no one seems to have heard of this gearbox oil,

Castrol transmax Z

so where can I get a hold of this stuff in sydney?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Got mine at Supercheap auto.

Costs ~$65 for the 4 litre pack (if I remember correctly) :spoton:

Before I went there, I too had trouble locating it. Some seem to have issues with the fact that it's fully synthetic :spoton:

Castrol Tranzmax Z is T-56 synchro friendly too.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
:laughing:

The only thing to remember is that you will need more than 4 litres.

Manuals only need 2 litres!

Well put 2l in it then and see how you go :pinch: or is that a veiled sledge at the cog swappers :pooh:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mal Wood Automotive
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

2.2 litres for the T5, Ford say 4.8 for the T56, we use a neat 4 litres. Ben.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...