voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 27/10/06 07:39 AM Posted 27/10/06 07:39 AM Thought as much. I think I'm gunna start out smaller and work upto that. I'm thinking wireless connection in carputer so when I get home and wireless router picks up carputer - auto uploads the days travels - or something like that....that's down the track.With the other thread on Goops Panda - do u have a GPS unit which was connected to carputer which ran Goops/Google earth??? Just wondering on what your configuration was so I can get that part working first.
Panda Member 225 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, QLD Posted 27/10/06 09:19 PM Posted 27/10/06 09:19 PM With the other thread on Goops Panda - do u have a GPS unit which was connected to carputer which ran Goops/Google earth??? Just wondering on what your configuration was so I can get that part working first.This is really turning into a thread hijack.I think any GOOPS / Google Earth conversation should be moved to herePanda
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 27/10/06 10:10 PM Posted 27/10/06 10:10 PM ahhh...the days of hijacking - was a pro in my old days :-p*swaps to other thread*
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 28/10/06 12:55 AM Posted 28/10/06 12:55 AM ahhh...the days of hijacking - was a pro in my old days :-p*swaps to other thread*←Do you dare put yourself in the same league as the master? He would like to hear of this self promotion...Maybe some punishment to come VoyBoy...Lumpy
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 28/10/06 07:42 AM Posted 28/10/06 07:42 AM pipe down lumly - who let u out of your box c what im doing...like ANY expert hijacker - im creating conflict which promotes more posting and leads us away from the origional thread...ahhhh such a pro I am
4runner Legacy Donating Member 215 Member For: 22y 2m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 03/11/06 03:13 AM Author Posted 03/11/06 03:13 AM Just one question on that antenna, what type of plug does it have? Every one of those diversity antennas I have seen has 3.5mm plugs. My TV Tuner card only has a ANT IN port, not 3.5mm.I simply chopped off the 3.5mm plug and soldered the cable to a standard TV coax plug. BTW Cain, have you found any of the Skymaster DVD/STB units on Ebay?
Panda Member 225 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, QLD Posted 03/11/06 09:54 PM Posted 03/11/06 09:54 PM (edited) I simply chopped off the 3.5mm plug and soldered the cable to a standard TV coax plugI wasn't sure if it was that simple.Allright then, I'm off to EbayPanda Edited 03/11/06 09:55 PM by Panda
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now