ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 7d Location: Auckland Posted 20/07/06 04:40 AM Author Posted 20/07/06 04:40 AM Back and front
ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 7d Location: Auckland Posted 20/07/06 04:44 AM Author Posted 20/07/06 04:44 AM Well there you have it, it's almost unanamous......."I dont like stripes on cars and certainly wouldn't do it to mine, but I think it looks good on yours" One comment though, if your going to do something to your car that says "Look at me" then back it up with something else I.e Dropped with Rims.←Hi Jordak it has ben dropped but a set of M/Ts are coming before the rims
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/06 05:20 AM Posted 20/07/06 05:20 AM Back and front←Back looks shocking, sorry Chooka
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 20/07/06 05:49 AM Posted 20/07/06 05:49 AM I like! very different and very good
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 20/07/06 05:51 AM Posted 20/07/06 05:51 AM Looks good I reckon, personally I would have gone white...
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 20/07/06 06:11 AM Posted 20/07/06 06:11 AM I have seen a 6t the same colour with the same stripes cruzing minto maccas
falconutebeast Member 196 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Location: Sydney, Bankstown Posted 20/07/06 06:27 AM Posted 20/07/06 06:27 AM I like the stripes but not the tail lights
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Posted 20/07/06 07:17 AM Posted 20/07/06 07:17 AM You have done well Looks good ←
ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 7d Location: Auckland Posted 20/07/06 07:41 AM Author Posted 20/07/06 07:41 AM I like the stripes but not the tail lights ←I know what you mean. You either luvem or hatem
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 20/07/06 08:42 AM Posted 20/07/06 08:42 AM (edited) One comment though, if your going to do something to your car that says "Look at me" then back it up with something else I.e Dropped with Rims.←that's wat I think.. the stripes supprisingly look pretty good on your car, but if u were to drop it and add bigger rims, that would set it off aarrhhh just saw the tail lights.. not my cup of tea Edited 20/07/06 08:44 AM by jEtONiT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now