Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

I don't need rain Dan that's cheating lol

Hey now, dont be mean lol.

Mitch has been all nice and quiet only one post in two weeks tumbleweed2.gif

  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted

Hi fellas,

I'm new to the NSW scene, just moved down from QLD and currently live in singleton. Wouldn't mind meeting some of the ford lads down this way, does anyone mind if I try and make this cruise?

Cheers

Cameron

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted (edited)

Of coarse you're welcome mate .

living in horse country hey . pass through there regularly on the way to nundle.

might even get up there for the singo car show good event.

Edited by our06t
  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted

lol I guess you could say that.... better than where I came from though. Yeah I'm a member of the local club that's organising it. it should be a pretty good show. I'm still deciding whether or not I should pop the hood on the ute though... I've been keeping a low profile.

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted (edited)

I did notice your sig , nice combo cvp an atomic.500+ what hehe

and the best colour too.

Edited by our06t
  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted

yeah its a shame I live so far away from dave now.... I have to find a tuner down here now that I can put complete faith in and get the some personal service that dave could deliver. I will be hopefully going to see brad (atomic) soon too. finally get to meet the guy and maybe talk some parts :)

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

Honestly don't think you'll find a better guy than Justin at blacktrack thorton , have tried a few but his passion for the work is hard to beat not sure if he's quiet the level of Dave but better than most and any issue's are always sorted with a very professional approach.

  • RUS531
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Emerald QLD
Posted (edited)

ahh righto ill have to look him up. I don't mind drivin for a tune, dave was 4 hrs from where I used to live. I will start snoopin around sydney too

Edited by RUS531
  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted (edited)

thornton is just before newcastle so easy trip down the hwy http://www.blacktrackperformance.com/.

Or tune house in sydney if your that keen for the drive expensive but good results.

Edited by our06t

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...