Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Yep, $80 track entry and 30 odd for a 12month wakefield licence... then thrash your car around from 8 am to 3pm :laughing:

If all goes well I should have an edit tomorow too. yay

Heres the thread on the wakefield day

funsville

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d
Posted (edited)

dont forget about us muz I was talking to you for half the day at the tomago cruise. ill be ringing you soon for my tune hehehehehe

just ad me Pauly

Edited by Paul&Hollie
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

hey fellas, there is a car show at Raymond Terrace on Sun Sept 17th. Free entry, to enter your car $10 and late entries $15. I think its at a sports oval or something any of you's guys herd about it. Anyone keen to cruise down and check it out when its on?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

well if your keen add to the list,

dat_40t

mickey_gee ( if T is back)

rap1d??

bogan393

paul ( wants me)

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

Hello All

I wish to buy a rear passanger side light for a BA ute. Its a standard ute. Dad backed into a gate and broke the one he had and he has sent me on a mission to find one for him at the right price. Can anybody help me

MG

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

well if your keen add to the list,

dat_40t

mickey_gee ( if T is back)

rap1d??

bogan393

paul ( wants me)

lightning XR6T

come on guys

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 27d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
dont forget about us muz I was talking to you for half the day at the tomago cruise. ill be ringing you soon for my tune hehehehehe

just ad me Pauly

No prob Paul...Dat's tune + 5kw if I remember correctly? :spoton:

Ring me when your ready.

Muzza.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d
Posted
dont forget about us muz I was talking to you for half the day at the tomago cruise. ill be ringing you soon for my tune hehehehehe

just ad me Pauly

No prob Paul...Dat's tune + 5kw if I remember correctly? :fool:

Ring me when your ready.

Muzza.

you got it man but now I hear he has ordered something like maybe a pump so add that to my list :kissmy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...