Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Look like you had fun lol. I had to cover a mate and go on call for him so he could be best man at a wedding. Did my mate Kev come and speak to you? I told him to look out for ya. He had such a blast there, I will definately be going next year.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

would you believe it the car survived!! drove the big girl home, but the same cann't be said for the 2 sets of 17s I smoked :blaah: I loved it!!

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 1d
Posted

I see so many T's on the road but only know of 6 or so that get on the forum.

So who is out there?

List start here:

Muzza

Eugene

Dat 40L

Mickey Gee

Ford Grunt

Lightningxr6

??

Ison XR6T

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 8d
Posted

good to meet you on the weekend dat.

What happened with the accidents on saturday? I am keen to enter next year but the prospect of some idiot causing some damage in cruising is a bit of a worry.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

So who is coming down for Compak Attak ?? I entered today. there are not many people on the entrants list at the moment and only 1 ford, be good to get a group from up here to head down there for some fun

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

come on .. Mitch, Muz, Benny, Rhino ?? and all you other guys from up this way ?? come down and have some fun, lets show these imports that the aussie cars can still mix it up with the best of them!!!

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted (edited)

When is it Aaron? Sounds good! Pretty sure the imports would butcher my un-tuned pov machine lol

Edited by Rhino1980
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)

When is it Aaron? Sounds good! Pretty sure the imports would butcher my un-tuned pov machine lol

its on sunday 28th of march

click on the link below

Compak Attack

Edited by BF_F6Shockwave

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...