dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 15/02/10 12:15 PM Posted 15/02/10 12:15 PM I think the price for tunes was set by the whole NPIA (nizpro allience thing) don't quote me on it but I think it would be same pricing as tunehouse.
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 15/02/10 08:14 PM Posted 15/02/10 08:14 PM so since I'm back who keen for a drive next weekend??I am, im busy on sunday around lunchtime but apart from that im free.got an oversupply of spare time at the moment seeing that I joined the ranks of the unemployed on friday.
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 15/02/10 08:17 PM Posted 15/02/10 08:17 PM Yeah, that's mine Will be happy when I have some $$$ to get a custom tune done. Justin is actually surprised it runs ok with the big cooler on it. It has Plazmaman 1000HP cooler, plenum, cai, and blowoff. But it running stock tune. Goes ok, but would love a few more kw's..... Mate I dont think he is that expensive given the results that you get I have only spent just under $8k to take a stock car to 500rwhp, not bad when you compare to what some people have spent to have a lot less power.
GOTPSI Legacy Donating Member 131 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle/Maitland Posted 16/02/10 01:33 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:33 AM Rims all fixed
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/02/10 10:30 AM Posted 16/02/10 10:30 AM looks great man!! got to be happy!!
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/02/10 10:31 AM Posted 16/02/10 10:31 AM hey aaron your not the only unemployed atm!! as of thursday I was
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 16/02/10 10:55 AM Posted 16/02/10 10:55 AM Aw man that's gotta hurt! Spose you can kick Karratha to the kerb at least?
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/02/10 11:20 AM Posted 16/02/10 11:20 AM (edited) yeah and to make things worse the falcon snapped a diff mount bolt today. I'm ready to burn it!!so rhino your work need any fitters?? =) Edited 16/02/10 11:21 AM by dat_40l
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 16/02/10 07:54 PM Posted 16/02/10 07:54 PM yeah and to make things worse the falcon snapped a diff mount bolt today. I'm ready to burn it!!so rhino your work need any fitters?? =)Just checked the bulletin board board mate, sorry no fruit. Which is probably a good thing, these *beep* suck to work for
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 16/02/10 11:07 PM Posted 16/02/10 11:07 PM ahh,all good mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now