FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/11/10 01:29 PM Posted 03/11/10 01:29 PM Just curious, where not going to get those stupid Expensive Daewoo lovers crew at this venue are we lol.... im not really in the mood to shed more rubber in a car park
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 03/11/10 07:34 PM Posted 03/11/10 07:34 PM (edited) I haven't got enough left to sacrifice to the bitumen gods. Nah no more of that, not from me anyway. I can't speak for my partner in Crime Colin though lol Edited 03/11/10 07:35 PM by Rhino1980
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 03/11/10 08:58 PM Posted 03/11/10 08:58 PM its going to be an awesome cruise!! just hope we have a cracker day and no rain
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 04/11/10 10:13 AM Posted 04/11/10 10:13 AM (edited) c'mon Benny I'm nearly ready for a good run , wheel alignment and rear bar and it's time to play.I just ditched the pedders gear an went teins so she should keep you on ya toes.just had a touch up on my tune from Blacktrack too a real nice strong 290rwkw now.In that case I'll do my best to make it. That car is starting to sound pretty damn good Paul. I think a drive down your way is in order as well.Benny Edited 04/11/10 10:16 AM by Benny
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 04/11/10 01:28 PM Posted 04/11/10 01:28 PM (edited) Edited 04/11/10 01:30 PM by FIERCE
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 04/11/10 01:29 PM Posted 04/11/10 01:29 PM (edited) I haven't got enough left to sacrifice to the bitumen gods. Nah no more of that, not from me anyway. I can't speak for my partner in Crime Colin though loleh, you and me both Ryan lol.... im already down to the wear markers as it is. The dam rain .. tell me about it .. I think im growing webbed feet it has not stopped for 2 days were I am. Edited 04/11/10 01:30 PM by FIERCE
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 04/11/10 07:25 PM Posted 04/11/10 07:25 PM I don't need rain Dan that's cheating lol
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 05/11/10 01:13 AM Posted 05/11/10 01:13 AM You can add me to the list mitch, ill bring mine, aimee might bring her's too
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 05/11/10 01:41 AM Posted 05/11/10 01:41 AM (edited) Mitch (dat40t)Jen (MZL45H)Ryan (Rhino1980)Dan Eckert (eggman85)Tim MakinSome other bloke from Dan's workDan (FIERCE)Josh, chauffeured by Jenna (Josh_P)Andrew (andyxr6t)Paul (our06t)Troy and Sarah (FAT-51X)Brian (Jafxr6t) no its not my numberplate.Ryan (Ras351)Ben (big.red)Ben's mate xr6tBen's mate xr8Ben's mate n/a xr6Ben's mate n/a xr6Ben's mate n/a xr6Muzza and Donna Black xr6t (Josh xr6t aimee xy) Edited 05/11/10 01:42 AM by dat_40l
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 05/11/10 01:48 AM Posted 05/11/10 01:48 AM sh*t looks like good turn out ... a bad weekend for me though as its sandwiched between revfest & the singo show and I have all 4 of my kids that weekend too. I'll see if I can work something out though as I am keen . so put me as a maybe at the mo.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now