Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 1d
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

I'm thinking of replacing my cat. Every exhaust shop seem to have their own opinion as to Ceramic or Metal. The brand CATERAN appears to be very common but have a max dia of 3". Any suggestions?

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I'd stick with what everyone else is using...

Either Magic or Metal cats seem to be the norm.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 1d
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted
I'd stick with what everyone else is using...

Either Magic or Metal cats seem to be the norm.

Thanks Adam, is their a site sponsor we can buy them from?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Yep...

Pro Speed Racing did a group buy on these not long ago, see if they can help you.

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted

I've got a 3.5" Metal Cat that I bought from Pro Speed Racing...

It was fitted by Mr Muffler for me... it cost me $150.00 to fit, but I believe it can be done cheaper than this...

Troy is the person who runs Pro Speed, easy to deal with and they deliver on time and in tact...

Jack :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have a magic cat and have no problems with them!!

great power with this and a 4 inch dump!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
Posted
I'm thinking of replacing my cat. Every exhaust shop seem to have their own opinion as to Ceramic or Metal. The brand CATERAN appears to be very common but have a max dia of 3". Any suggestions?

Metallic substraight is the go

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...