jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 29d Posted 14/07/06 12:26 AM Posted 14/07/06 12:26 AM ROFL Lets put a little yellow light on his roof while he's not looking ←It would be the first cab I've been in where I'm hoping to catch all the red lights
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 14/07/06 01:59 AM Posted 14/07/06 01:59 AM Can ya can ya??? You guys r most welcome... I wouldnt have posted in here otherwise ←If your after a b'day present you can just F%@k Off ← was that a subtle hint!!!If Allan drives be damn careful where you park that thing.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 14/07/06 02:42 AM Author Posted 14/07/06 02:42 AM Strangely enough I have never had a problem parking my car in the Roe Street car park, I always park next to an expensive Holden. But you are probably right Brendan, better bring the wagon
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 14/07/06 03:22 AM Posted 14/07/06 03:22 AM I never had any problems in Roe st car park either.Might be an idea to use the wagon - or the train
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 14/07/06 04:47 AM Posted 14/07/06 04:47 AM Yeah im overly cautious. Though my bonnet is a reminder. I had the 3rd car broken into the other night in front of my house in scarborough. They left a mp3 player in the box, a portable mp3/ipod thingy, a set of house keys with address attached, cd's and more..............but what did they steal.........a pair of shoes and some coins??? WTF. They also did $2,500 to the car by braking a window and destroying the roof bigtime. They left some wetsuit booties behind though?? I hate thieves and vandals soooooooo much.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 14/07/06 05:47 AM Author Posted 14/07/06 05:47 AM what 3rd car?? I'm confused :|
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 14/07/06 06:43 AM Posted 14/07/06 06:43 AM 3rd time a car has been broken into out the front of my house. Twice to my bros gf. Then Mels got done the other night. Also had a big limestone block put under my mates car on another night not long ago....least it didnt get thrown through the window!!! Time to do some stake outs!!!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 14/07/06 06:47 AM Author Posted 14/07/06 06:47 AM Or move to a safer area
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 18/07/06 11:15 AM Posted 18/07/06 11:15 AM Hey Steve, is this number limited or should I pile a bunch of my friends in as well? It will be a fun night for all!!!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 18/07/06 11:17 AM Posted 18/07/06 11:17 AM If I invite them all we should have an extra 3 bodies
Recommended Posts