HEMTODD Member 14 Member For: 20y 4m Gender: Male Location: Bathurst Posted 05/07/06 08:40 AM Posted 05/07/06 08:40 AM Just wondering what others think of the red 8 on the XR8's. I think they look like a tacky afterthought, on saying that I am thinking of painting the 6 on my XR6T ute the same colour as the blue oval, at least its the right colour!
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 21d Posted 05/07/06 08:45 AM Posted 05/07/06 08:45 AM Just wondering what others think of the red 8 on the XR8's. I think they look like a tacky afterthought, on saying that I am thinking of painting the 6 on my XR6T ute the same colour as the blue oval, at least its the right colour! ←Well get on with it then and show us some pics when your done
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 05/07/06 08:39 PM Posted 05/07/06 08:39 PM I saw a black XR8 with the XR in red and the 8 in chrome the other day, looked good, very subtle mod that a lot of people would miss but enthusiests like us would notice. No pics sorry.
qwigybo Member 288 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Location: bendigo home of SFA Posted 05/07/06 08:53 PM Posted 05/07/06 08:53 PM I was thinking of taking the turbo badge off and doing the 6 in red
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 06/07/06 12:42 AM Posted 06/07/06 12:42 AM I removed the Turbo badge and painted the 6 red sometime ago and I think it looks a lot better than previously, of course with the aftermarket kit I dont have the XR6 badges on the side either. RegardsM G
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 21d Posted 06/07/06 12:55 AM Posted 06/07/06 12:55 AM On a side note, is it ok to use that spray adhesive stuff when putting badges back on?
bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Location: Canberra Posted 06/07/06 01:35 AM Posted 06/07/06 01:35 AM MG, how difficult was it to tint your rear lights? Did you do it on the inside or outside?
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Location: leonay Posted 06/07/06 02:02 AM Posted 06/07/06 02:02 AM Just wondering what others think of the red 8 on the XR8's. I think they look like a tacky afterthought, on saying that I am thinking of painting the 6 on my XR6T ute the same colour as the blue oval, at least its the right colour! ←well I suppose ford used coloured badges to differentiate it from the na xr6 and decided on red and black because they make a good alternative to each other. I mean if you went and bought a blue, purple, grey or black xr8 the blue badge you are talking about wouldn't show up and neither would the black, so...you sorta need the red!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now