Da_TuRbONaToR Member 19 Member For: 20y 7m 7d Posted 28/06/06 06:40 AM Posted 28/06/06 06:40 AM Hi guys I was just woundering where I could buy a 2nd hand xr6t engine?where and how much are they if anyone knows please.Engine with turbo ofcourse its just I want a replacement so I thought I would ask on here and also is there any previous threds about it any helps pls very greatful! thanx
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 28/06/06 06:57 AM Posted 28/06/06 06:57 AM Hi guys I was just woundering where I could buy a 2nd hand xr6t engine?where and how much are they if anyone knows please.Engine with turbo ofcourse its just I want a replacement so I thought I would ask on here and also is there any previous threds about it any helps pls very greatful! thanx ←Saw one on e-bay yesterday - Try there
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 28/06/06 08:03 AM Posted 28/06/06 08:03 AM I will have a perfectly good short motor out of a Typhoon in two weeks? It has but 13,000 kms on it. SHORT motor only. New Atomic bottom end going in.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 28/06/06 09:10 AM Posted 28/06/06 09:10 AM 13,000 kms on it..←that equates to about 75000km when taking into consideration the way you drive
boosted_sa Member 270 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Posted 28/06/06 11:31 AM Posted 28/06/06 11:31 AM 13,000 kms on it..←that equates to about 75000km when taking into consideration the way you drive ←and the power output!
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 29/06/06 06:21 AM Posted 29/06/06 06:21 AM I will have a perfectly good short motor out of a Typhoon in two weeks? It has but 13,000 kms on it. SHORT motor only. New Atomic bottom end going in.←375rwkw out of that short your selling? do typhoons have better rods than xr6's? or have they been changed?how much you want for that short?Dan.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 29/06/06 06:38 AM Posted 29/06/06 06:38 AM 375rwkw out of that short your selling? do typhoons have better rods than xr6's? or have they been changed?how much you want for that short?Dan.←Typhoons do have slightly different rods than the XR6T, but I think you are walking on thin ice with 375 rwkw from stock F6 rods
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 29/06/06 09:01 AM Posted 29/06/06 09:01 AM 375rwkw out of that short your selling? do typhoons have better rods than xr6's? or have they been changed?how much you want for that short?Dan.←Typhoons do have slightly different rods than the XR6T, but I think you are walking on thin ice with 375 rwkw from stock F6 rods ←ahhI see said the blind man Danny.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 29/06/06 09:17 AM Posted 29/06/06 09:17 AM 375rwkw out of that short your selling? do typhoons have better rods than xr6's? or have they been changed?how much you want for that short?Dan.←Typhoons do have slightly different rods than the XR6T, but I think you are walking on thin ice with 375 rwkw from stock F6 rods ←There LPG rods and thereonly 10% stronger
plj 59 Member 212 Member For: 20y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 30/06/06 09:08 AM Posted 30/06/06 09:08 AM workshop in brisbane has complete drivetrain. diff,tailshaft,auto,motor,intercoolerexhaust,radiator for around 12k. I don,t think he will separate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now