wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/06/06 05:15 AM Posted 09/06/06 05:15 AM hey just need a little help, I used to own an 04 xr6 na had to sell it to get a house now I traded it in for a courier which I hate, so I now have my house and would like to get rid of the courier for something with a bit more power.This is where the problem is I cant figure out which one would be better a turbo or an 8, as I do tow a trailer now and then and most of my driving is on a highway, so which one would be better.and also if you know of any nice cars going cheap in brisbane /surrounding areas let me know.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/06/06 05:24 AM Posted 09/06/06 05:24 AM one word T U R B O
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 16d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 09/06/06 05:32 AM Posted 09/06/06 05:32 AM one word T U R B O←
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/06/06 05:33 AM Posted 09/06/06 05:33 AM one word T U R B O←←
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 09/06/06 05:41 AM Posted 09/06/06 05:41 AM Turbo... my last car was a 5.7l V8 and they just don't compare. This car I have now is just so much more fun to drive, better on fuel, smoother...Jack
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/06/06 05:54 AM Posted 09/06/06 05:54 AM hey just need a little help, I used to own an 04 xr6 na had to sell it to get a house now I traded it in for a courier which I hate, so I now have my house and would like to get rid of the courier for something with a bit more power.This is where the problem is I cant figure out which one would be better a turbo or an 8, as I do tow a trailer now and then and most of my driving is on a highway, so which one would be better.and also if you know of any nice cars going cheap in brisbane /surrounding areas let me know.←Easy - Sound=V8 - Power, economy, ease of modding, fun=TURBONow where is the difficulty
5INFUL MASSIVE MEMBER Member 294 Member For: 21y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 09/06/06 06:04 AM Posted 09/06/06 06:04 AM I think coming to a turbo forum most of us will say go the turbo.*waits for DBOSS to come and tell us how good the 8's are
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/06/06 06:09 AM Author Posted 09/06/06 06:09 AM well this is something im looking at dont want to spend much more then 27,500 how much lower do you think I can push themcarsales
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 16d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 09/06/06 06:11 AM Posted 09/06/06 06:11 AM well this is something im looking at dont want to spend much more then 27,500 how much lower do you think I can push themcarsales←By far the BEST colour..... Id try for 27k drive away nothing to lose really.Dave
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 09/06/06 06:22 AM Posted 09/06/06 06:22 AM I love the performance of the 6T but would love a V8 note out the rear.I knowTT Boss V8
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now