BFXR6T Member 23 Member For: 20y 6m 26d Posted 07/06/06 04:55 AM Posted 07/06/06 04:55 AM Hey GuysAfter 3 long months waiting, I picked up my new white BF XR6T Auto today. It looks so clean and the body lines look great on white. I opted for the Blue interior, along with rear parking sensors, towbar and premium audio.I have only put the foot down a couple of times, but coming from a string of FWD Jap cars, I know it will take me some time to get used to the RWD and the overall size. I will take some pics on the weekend if people are interested.See you on the road!Simon
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/06/06 05:01 AM Posted 07/06/06 05:01 AM Good stuff mate best of luck with her... make sure you run it in hard and she will treat you right
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/06/06 05:06 AM Posted 07/06/06 05:06 AM Congrats on the new ride Must admit I have a soft spot for the WhiteTees Anyway what are doing hanging around here?Go for a drive and get her run in
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 07/06/06 05:30 AM Posted 07/06/06 05:30 AM Welcome to the family.. Sounds very nice mate
BFXR6T Member 23 Member For: 20y 6m 26d Posted 07/06/06 05:31 AM Author Posted 07/06/06 05:31 AM Unfortunately I need to be at work today, or I would have taken the entire day off. Atleast Monday is a public holiday here in Canberra so I will make a day trip to the coast and run her in up and down the Clyde/Brown.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 07/06/06 05:34 AM Posted 07/06/06 05:34 AM if it werent for velocity white would have been my choice, looks the biz with a nice set of wheels congrats on the new "T"oy
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 07/06/06 05:55 AM Posted 07/06/06 05:55 AM Well Done buddy!!! What mods if any are you going to do?Rob...
T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 07/06/06 07:57 AM Posted 07/06/06 07:57 AM Well done mateYou will love it
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 07/06/06 09:02 AM Posted 07/06/06 09:02 AM Where the pics and white, better than nothing.
BFXR6T Member 23 Member For: 20y 6m 26d Posted 07/06/06 11:09 PM Author Posted 07/06/06 11:09 PM Went for a spirited drive last night as it was cold - about 3-4 degrees. Absolutely addictive!!!White was my first and only choice. I have had blue, silver, black and a white car before, and I am not a fan of the current blue/yellow/green/purple options. My white car was by far the best to keep clean, and it hid all scratches.There are no plans to modify the car as it is a fleet car, but if I option to buy it at the end of the 2 years there will be some mods then. One question for you BF owners, I can't turn my headlights off when the car is started. I have turned the headlight knob to off, but they stay on. It is like the off setting is hooked up to the Auto setting. Any idea's on how to turn them off?Pictures will come over the weekend!Cheers guys.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now