richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 04/12/02 08:47 AM Author Posted 04/12/02 08:47 AM very nice. it wont be long till we all have one. what about interior and rear end shot.Did you have problems getting the sunroof?heres more pics of bwashingtons car. Hope he doesn't mind me posting em Rear
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 04/12/02 08:48 AM Author Posted 04/12/02 08:48 AM interior #1
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 04/12/02 08:49 AM Author Posted 04/12/02 08:49 AM interior #2
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 04/12/02 10:20 AM Posted 04/12/02 10:20 AM Ownaxr6T, The sunroof was fitted by a aftermarket business called 'Automotive Sun Roof & Trimming' based in Oakleigh Vic. Its still covered by the factory warranty and didnt cost any extra.The dealer said if I had waited for FPV to do it It would have delayed the car significantly, he told me they are only fitting about 2 a day partly due to a lack of parts because of the unprecedented demand for sunroof's.Maybe that accounts for the higher than normal kays on my car when I picked it up too...??Regards,Ben.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 04/12/02 09:09 PM Posted 04/12/02 09:09 PM bwashington.. Why did you not go with the Premium Sound Option?
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 05/12/02 07:31 AM Posted 05/12/02 07:31 AM Could have, Would have, Should have...I'd have liked to, but at $54,000 on the road, I think I had already stretched my budget far enough.Cest La Vie,Regards,Ben.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 05/12/02 08:18 AM Posted 05/12/02 08:18 AM I know exactly what you mean
Guest exr6 Guests Posted 05/12/02 08:46 AM Posted 05/12/02 08:46 AM Your car looks great Ben. It will seem like an eternity until I get mine, late feb (more like mid march)I am very lucky to be paying only $38300.00 on road.Glad that I chose Blueprint, looks awsome!
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 05/12/02 10:39 AM Author Posted 05/12/02 10:39 AM I am very lucky to be paying only $38300.00 on road. Yeah damn lucky! whats the spec? how come so cheap? Government price? I'm fleet and my price is mid 40's inc ORC.
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/02 12:03 PM Posted 05/12/02 12:03 PM $38,300 for the XR6T? I'd like a part of that.I'm lucky enough to get fleet and the rrp before options and ORC's is more than that.The mid 40's you speak of richdave is about what I've been quoted.
Recommended Posts