richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 05/12/02 12:21 PM Author Posted 05/12/02 12:21 PM The mid 40's you speak of richdave is about what I've been quoted. A mate of mine gets state gov't pricing and he'd pay about 38.5K for the same spec as me.....bugger me an $8K saving off national fleet and a whopping $14K off RRP (inc ORC) and I thought I was on a good wicket :(
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/02 01:23 PM Posted 05/12/02 01:23 PM The mid 40's you speak of richdave is about what I've been quoted.A mate of mine gets state gov't pricing and he'd pay about 38.5K for the same spec as me.....bugger me an $8K saving off national fleet and a whopping $14K off RRP (inc ORC) and I thought I was on a good wicket :( Geez - not too shabby at all.Sunroof and premium brakes would be on my list for that price.Still, we can't complain. I'd be up for over 50K out of my own pocket which would basically mean forget it.
Guest exr6 Guests Posted 05/12/02 08:49 PM Posted 05/12/02 08:49 PM This is a 22.5% discount. Ford employee price (and relatives of)Getting 28500.00 trade-in, so just under 10000.00 change over.To get into a NA XR6 it was under aprox 1000.00 but I want something SPECCCIIIAALL!
Guest exr6 Guests Posted 05/12/02 08:53 PM Posted 05/12/02 08:53 PM Specs:Auto17'sTintScuff platesXR matsMudspatsweathersheildsBlueprintGrey cloth interiorOn the roadI am also over 40
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Location: Country NSW Posted 05/12/02 10:09 PM Posted 05/12/02 10:09 PM Govt. pricing put you in the box seat. We get that and stamp exempt which lets just say our price is well under 38500. I think that with auto and not much else we beat that price by a couple of grand on road
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Location: Country NSW Posted 05/12/02 10:12 PM Posted 05/12/02 10:12 PM :lol: This is why my boss will let me get one. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is also why a dealer is in no hurry to supply one. One day the mirage that will be my XR6T will appear.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 06/12/02 05:06 AM Author Posted 06/12/02 05:06 AM .....I am also over 40 sounds nie...but dont they all 40! mid life crisis :lol: :lol: I'm within 10% of you so I can't talk too loudly abolut age can I
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 07/12/02 10:50 AM Posted 07/12/02 10:50 AM a few more shots
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 07/12/02 10:51 AM Posted 07/12/02 10:51 AM xr6
bwashington Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 23y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria... Posted 07/12/02 10:52 AM Posted 07/12/02 10:52 AM sunroof
Recommended Posts