Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 19/08/13 09:55 PM Author Posted 19/08/13 09:55 PM I dont usually go in for these girls in cars videos, they been way over done....but this is well shot...and Sarah Leann being fckin gorgeous helps I guess...... That little look she gives the camera....
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 19/08/13 10:13 PM Author Posted 19/08/13 10:13 PM
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/08/13 11:28 PM Posted 19/08/13 11:28 PM You've changed man.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 20/08/13 06:28 AM Posted 20/08/13 06:28 AM I was told to check out this guy. So I did and saltyrain man has his groove on
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 20/08/13 06:52 AM Posted 20/08/13 06:52 AM ^^that right there is why I download my TV.........like watching a poor kid having an epileptic fit --- but not as graceful.apologies to anyone suffering this condition
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 25d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 20/08/13 09:08 AM Posted 20/08/13 09:08 AM Makes me wanna take drugs
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 20/08/13 10:59 AM Posted 20/08/13 10:59 AM I would either end up in jail or get my head smacked in if I tried this........still gunna try though.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 24/08/13 08:15 AM Author Posted 24/08/13 08:15 AM
Rockatansky Member 591 Member For: 16y 5m 26d Gender: Male Posted 24/08/13 10:29 AM Posted 24/08/13 10:29 AM (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sZCAr4z1yw Edited 24/08/13 12:30 PM by Dagabond
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 24/08/13 10:30 AM Posted 24/08/13 10:30 AM Hey Dags, you're flying to England soon aren't you??Don't worry........this almost never happens though #causeinternationalflightsdon'thaveparachutes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now