Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/05/06 11:28 PM Posted 23/05/06 11:28 PM ... when you water it.
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 23/05/06 11:35 PM Posted 23/05/06 11:35 PM and not in the spot that the dog pisses on it.
boosted_sa Member 270 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Posted 23/05/06 11:43 PM Posted 23/05/06 11:43 PM Brian, with all respect that just isn't possible any more (unless you're earning 100k pa+). Paid a mortgage off in 7 years!!! that's insain. I'm in Adelaide where the house prices are much lower in regards to Syd, Mel and I will be lucky if I pay the house I'm in ATM before I'm 40 (I'm currently 23). Think I just need a higher paying job! yeh that's it! more money will solve it ←Comments were directed to Jaeyon, who should be able to make good money when he completes his degree.I was lucky to have a very smart wife, who also had a degree, and we were making very good money between us when we were 22. It was a matter of a good savings plan and sticking to a budget. Too many people don’t back themselves, and give up too easily, and so never really get started. You need to get good advice from positive people.My eldest son (25) should get a property next year in Sydney, given some intensive savings over the past 2 years, and he has still found some money to mod his Sti. (it’s in his blood).Brian←It's all about choices! Wish I made a choice to go to uni, instead of the Air Force. There is no way for me to get promoted with in the next 7 years, so I'll be stuck on the wage I'm on for ages! no ova time, just leave in lui. Might look at doing Uni part time.I'm not doing to bad for myself, 23yo, own a 20" ski boat, nearly own my T, and have a massive mortgage, oh and getting married in Feb next year, oh and OWN a 73 Datsun 1200 sedan, my pride and joy (12" wheels, black vinyl interior and caracter building rust holes).But like they say "doesn't matter how much you have, you always want more"!wish I could just be happy with what I've got!And yes the grass is always greener on the other side...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now