tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/05/06 11:20 AM Posted 22/05/06 11:20 AM He’s referring to the release of the CAPA Edit, was promised to be two weeks away that turned into about twenty.......I think it’s one of those moderator things All the best with your repairs in any case. Was your windscreen cracked? If so I would think slightly more than two weeks
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 22/05/06 11:52 AM Posted 22/05/06 11:52 AM He’s referring to the release of the CAPA Edit, was promised to be two weeks away that turned into about twenty.......I think it’s one of those moderator things All the best with your repairs in any case. Was your windscreen cracked? If so I would think slightly more than two weeks←good one member no. 4 million
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Location: ACT Posted 22/05/06 12:02 PM Posted 22/05/06 12:02 PM I feel your pain. As you will find 2 weeks is a standard panel beater increment of time."When will my car be ready?""2 weeks."Then when you ring em 13 days later, and ask when your car will be ready.."No probs, will be ready in ... 2 weeks."
XR6T4ME Member 186 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/06 12:16 PM Posted 22/05/06 12:16 PM Oh , Yes the panel beater's standard reply - "She'll be ready in 2 weeks mate".The last time I heard that was when the missus commy was getting repaired from a front end hit close to a right off.Those 2 weeks turned out to be 3 months...........Good luck and hope your experience is a better one.Cheers
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/05/06 01:46 PM Posted 22/05/06 01:46 PM He’s referring to the release of the CAPA Edit, was promised to be two weeks away that turned into about twenty.......I think it’s one of those moderator things All the best with your repairs in any case. Was your windscreen cracked? If so I would think slightly more than two weeks←*cough* APS Edit *cough*
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/06/06 02:32 PM Posted 19/06/06 02:32 PM One stupid TAXI off our roads
xr6 Member 96 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Posted 19/06/06 04:59 PM Posted 19/06/06 04:59 PM Ouch! Bet you were glad you weren't in a ricie.Looks like it was about a 45° impact - did any airbags go off?
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/06/06 07:28 PM Posted 19/06/06 07:28 PM sad news but at least your all good
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Location: Canberra Posted 20/06/06 12:15 AM Posted 20/06/06 12:15 AM my "two weeks" turned out to be 2 months... lucky I have 3 cars so transport wasn't an issue.. otherwise
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Location: leonay Posted 20/06/06 12:43 AM Posted 20/06/06 12:43 AM (edited) were you able to bludgen the cabbie to death? if so, pics! Edited 20/06/06 12:43 AM by drcook
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now