Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 9d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I had mine done recently, and because I do the oil and filter myself, I told them not to change it. Instead of the oil/filter being done I asked them to do a radiator flush and new coolant. Ended up costing me $200 for the service.

I do my own oil every 3500-5000km, and didn't want ford flushing my good oil down the drain!

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

I supply oil and filter, my 30k service was about $130 and my 45k service was $99... it pays to shop around!

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

$99 Bucks!!!!

that's great. was it through a mob like ultratune??

Thanks

Rob

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

Its like going to the doctors, see someone you know and trust. I use this quiet greek bloke who does everything right in front of me and has for the past 7 years.

Cash helps up front as well.

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
$99 Bucks!!!!

that's great. was it through a mob like ultratune??

Thanks

Rob

Nope Centre Ford in Perth

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Ford????? :nono:

How do you get it so cheep. Do you supply parts oil etc??

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
I supply oil and filter, my 30k service was about $130 and my 45k service was $99... it pays to shop around!

Bugger. I got ripped big time with my $108.00 then :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...