Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 28d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Hi Guys and Girls

It's been a while since I posted but I need your help.

I'm getting married in November and need to decide on a honeymoon destination.

We've tossed around the idea of Mauritius and have ruled out Bali and Thailand.

Our budget is reasonable and we're looking for a 7-10 night stay.

- Preferably O/seas but haven't completely ruled out Oz

- Needs to be somewhere warm (missus is a sun worshiper!)

Ideas welcome

Cheers  :spoton: 

:spoton:

MAURITIUS!!!

absolutely one of the most interesting and beautiful places I have been ..

we stayed at Le Touessrok..

http://www.lhw.com/property.aspx?num_rooms...=473&Ext=Gtssrk

it rates 11 out of 10 for me :gooff:

shazzy

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Logsie
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 28d
  • Location: Queensland (Brisbane)
Posted
I drove 5000km for my honeymoon,

Gee she was pssied off when I got home.......

Yer I did about 8000 I think a bit knackered at the end

But well worth it :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 9d
  • Location: Adelaide, S.A
Posted

Was watching Getaway tonight and they had a bit on Tonga, Vava'u Islands to be precise... Some awesome scuba diving where the visibility is around 50m

Plus flights there are pretty cheap too, from memory $400odd pp from Adelaide!!

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
Was watching Getaway tonight and they had a bit on Tonga, Vava'u Islands to be precise... Some awesome scuba diving where the visibility is around 50m

Plus flights there are pretty cheap too, from memory $400odd pp from Adelaide!!

That looked great also fiji is a nice place to go stay at one of the big resorts and go from there.

They also have secluded islands there were you can stay by yourseves if just the staff at your beck and call and no one else. :msm:

Ian

PS did you see nattalie in that swim suit yummy.And a gold coaster like me. :pinch:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Amalfi Coast in Italy.. We went in the winter time and loved it.. I can only imagine how awsome it will be in Spring/Summer...

I have more pics if you want to see it..

(Amalfi to be specific)

post-6237-1147391777_thumb.jpg

post-6237-1147391788_thumb.jpg

post-6237-1147391823_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bain
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 15d
  • Location: Perth Western Australia
Posted
Hi Guys and Girls

It's been a while since I posted but I need your help.

I'm getting married in November and need to decide on a honeymoon destination.

We've tossed around the idea of Mauritius and have ruled out Bali and Thailand.

Our budget is reasonable and we're looking for a 7-10 night stay.

- Preferably O/seas but haven't completely ruled out Oz

- Needs to be somewhere warm (missus is a sun worshiper!)

Ideas welcome

Cheers  :spoton: 

:laughing:

MAURITIUS!!!

absolutely one of the most interesting and beautiful places I have been ..

we stayed at Le Touessrok..

http://www.lhw.com/property.aspx?num_rooms...=473&Ext=Gtssrk

it rates 11 out of 10 for me :spoton:

shazzy

Geez Shazzy - are you made of money or what?? What sort of $$ are we talking here (if you don't mind me asking)... looks pretty flash

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 9d
  • Location: Adelaide, S.A
Posted

It's pretty rich... Did a quick online quote for mid Nov and the Deluxe room is 950Euro per night!! :laughing:

That wasn't the dearest either...

Would be worth every cent though just looking at it

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 1d
Posted

If money is not an issue, head straight to Paris for a couple of days, hire a little sporty Euro, head down through the Bordeaux region to Monte Carlo stopping off in little quaint villages on the way. Then across to Italy and down to Rome for a few more days before skipping over to one of the Greek Isles for a bit of "educating Rita".

That should win you enough brownie points and sex tokens to last a few years :laughing:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 28d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Hi Guys and Girls

It's been a while since I posted but I need your help.

I'm getting married in November and need to decide on a honeymoon destination.

We've tossed around the idea of Mauritius and have ruled out Bali and Thailand.

Our budget is reasonable and we're looking for a 7-10 night stay.

- Preferably O/seas but haven't completely ruled out Oz

- Needs to be somewhere warm (missus is a sun worshiper!)

Ideas welcome

Cheers  :sick: 

:spoton:

MAURITIUS!!!

absolutely one of the most interesting and beautiful places I have been ..

we stayed at Le Touessrok..

http://www.lhw.com/property.aspx?num_rooms...=473&Ext=Gtssrk

it rates 11 out of 10 for me :msm:

shazzy

Geez Shazzy - are you made of money or what?? What sort of $$ are we talking here (if you don't mind me asking)... looks pretty flash

Was simply the best service, food, entertainment...

a boat trip took us to a place just like gilligans island but with real monkeys .. just awesome

one trip I will never forget :pinch:

as for dollars - umm well I was there on a conference :omg:

they cater very well for "honey-mooners"

have a look around for some package deals

Shazzy

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

It doesnt matter where you go, just be sure to pack plenty of Ear Plugs, you may ask yourself why, She may not b**ch and moan too much now, wait until your married, it never phucking stops.

Oh, best of luck with married life, 15 year for me this year, and tone deaf to boot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...