urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 05/05/06 09:50 AM Posted 05/05/06 09:50 AM Sounds like it....Calm down princess....I dont need to win this argument coz ive got an XR6 turbo and im a member here at fordxr6turbo.com not at skylinesaustralia.com and its just that I like DBOSS and hes not here to flame u so I am...lol we can end it there if u like??Just remember u might be funny at a skyline convention but your not herecoz believe it or not u are out numbered just slightly...Dave
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 18d Posted 05/05/06 09:52 AM Posted 05/05/06 09:52 AM guyz I dont think its even worth posting on.. juz let him be wat he is.. no need to waste posts and space.Muzza
T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 05/05/06 10:00 AM Posted 05/05/06 10:00 AM Typical Skyline driver....atleast we dont need a manual to pick-up women..read post below http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...topic=23255&hl=Nice man u got 1 reply and it was shaz (No offence shaz u just reply to anyone) lolGet a real car!! ←Oh mate, I dont know what to say... I guess im honoured that you took out extra time to search the whole http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum for me... ←wa*ker Na just clicked your name BOV and saw all your lame posts (BOV all noise no go) and again typical skyline driver not knowing sh*t about sh*t... ←I like how all your "insults" if we can call it that, are based on mere assumptions...anyway you can troll alone here as of now as Im done in this thread ←wa*ker
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 05/05/06 11:04 AM Posted 05/05/06 11:04 AM guyz I dont think its even worth posting on.. juz let him be wat he is.. no need to waste posts and space.Muzza ←+ 1 back to topic, that auto supra is pretty damn fast, but id rather a T/Phoon with go faster bits than one any day of the week
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 05/05/06 11:21 AM Posted 05/05/06 11:21 AM nice vid
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 05/05/06 11:52 AM Posted 05/05/06 11:52 AM omg it will be a while before we get a t that fast.
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 05/05/06 12:01 PM Posted 05/05/06 12:01 PM omg it will be a while before we get a t that fast.←Ummmmmm... weve had a 9 sec one and a few 10s....I think that's pretty fast
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/05/06 02:07 PM Posted 05/05/06 02:07 PM ...anyway you can troll alone here as of now as Im done in this thread ←Thank f*ck for that.....try and leave all the other threads alone too.
BOV Member 142 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Posted 05/05/06 03:45 PM Author Posted 05/05/06 03:45 PM omg it will be a while before we get a t that fast.←Ummmmmm... weve had a 9 sec one and a few 10s....I think that's pretty fast←TT Supras will always have more potential than any T or phoon buddy. Pure sports car vs a hyped up family sedan...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/05/06 04:21 PM Posted 05/05/06 04:21 PM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now