Mac Daddy Member 103 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Location: brisvegas Posted 30/04/06 11:40 PM Posted 30/04/06 11:40 PM im with viberator and ill go double or nothing on the fact I believe its a tom tom nav system
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 01/05/06 01:02 AM Posted 01/05/06 01:02 AM Yeah looks like a TomTom or copy (NAVSAT).RegardsM G
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 01/05/06 01:04 AM Posted 01/05/06 01:04 AM I prefer the silver facias over the dull grey or black ones
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/05/06 03:13 AM Posted 01/05/06 03:13 AM I love lamp
tintR Member 154 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria Posted 01/05/06 04:40 AM Posted 01/05/06 04:40 AM Yep its a tom tom 500 nav system
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 01/05/06 08:59 AM Author Posted 01/05/06 08:59 AM My silver facia from ASL come today looks pretty good although I think they are aftermarket.SO hopfully I'll have it in and all the parts painted silver come wednesday or thursdayI'll post pics when its done
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 01/05/06 09:07 AM Posted 01/05/06 09:07 AM (edited) Yeh, whats the screen on the right of the wheeledited yeh ok its a nav system Edited 01/05/06 09:08 AM by SHOCKXR6T
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 03/05/06 11:24 AM Author Posted 03/05/06 11:24 AM well its all finished guys I think it was worth the money and the blood ,sweet,frustration and the constant use of the F word sohere are some pics let us know what you think
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 03/05/06 12:17 PM Posted 03/05/06 12:17 PM I'd get the piano black if anything. Personally, I think the silver makes the interior look cheaper than it really is.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 03/05/06 12:58 PM Posted 03/05/06 12:58 PM well its all finished guys I think it was worth the money and the blood ,sweet,frustration and the constant use of the F word sohere are some pics let us know what you think ←Looks good to me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now