tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/05/06 09:40 PM Posted 03/05/06 09:40 PM I'd get the piano black if anything. Personally, I think the silver makes the interior look cheaper than it really is.←Doesn't happen often, but
bad inferno Member 130 Member For: 21y 1m 19d Posted 18/04/07 10:34 AM Posted 18/04/07 10:34 AM well its all finished guys I think it was worth the money and the blood ,sweet,frustration and the constant use of the F word sohere are some pics let us know what you think I purchased the silver rear vent $50 and the silver drink holder $120.00...cannot find a silver manual gear surround..that's the bit I may have to paint ? ANybody got a silver manual surround piece?What silver paint did you use......? and does it match perfectly ?
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 18/04/07 12:53 PM Author Posted 18/04/07 12:53 PM I took the silver ASL facia into my local panel beaters to colour match the silver for the manual gear suround got them to paint it and they matched it perfectly cost me about $30 there about
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/04/07 11:59 PM Posted 18/04/07 11:59 PM (edited) I would say its Sat Nav, that's were I have mineDohhh, dont you hate it when you dont look to see if there is a second page before adding posts Edited 19/04/07 12:01 AM by TUFXRT6
Chief_XR6T Member 425 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Female Location: Adelaide Posted 28/04/07 12:29 AM Posted 28/04/07 12:29 AM I purchased the silver rear vent $50 and the silver drink holder $120.00...cannot find a silver manual gear surround..that's the bit I may have to paint ? ANybody got a silver manual surround piece?What silver paint did you use......? and does it match perfectly ?So anyone found the gear surround for a auto
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now