Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 13d
  • Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria
Posted

I bought mine from asl & I think the quality and fit is pretty spot on!!!!!

post-1582-1146201144_thumb.jpg

post-1582-1146201193_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

what are they worth?

  • MASSIVE MEMBER
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH
Posted

$100 buy the look on there website

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
I payed $90

sorry, I mean for the colour ICC conversion as well :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 13d
  • Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria
Posted

$990 that's for the tft screen & the facia :spoton:

post-1582-1146385841_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...