ParadoX Member 73 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Posted 22/04/06 11:55 AM Author Posted 22/04/06 11:55 AM nothin mate ! I got them for nothin, just straight swap... I was happy as !
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 22/04/06 01:52 PM Posted 22/04/06 01:52 PM nothin mate ! I got them for nothin, just straight swap... I was happy as !←!!!! who do I speak to!?
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 22/04/06 10:19 PM Posted 22/04/06 10:19 PM Looks excellent!!!Welcome to the 20's club, awesome swap too, can't go wrong with that one...My best mate has a VU SS ute and he reckons that people like his car but they take photo's of mine... so get used to people taking photo's of it We were out in the city yesterday having lunch and just a general look around and we had 4 seperate sets of people stop and take photo's of my car, never had that in my life with anything of mine and I love it!!! Enjoy!Jack
boosted_sa Member 270 Member For: 21y 2m 13d Posted 23/04/06 09:11 AM Posted 23/04/06 09:11 AM Bring on july for TAX return!!! ha ha
baboon Member 141 Member For: 23y 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia Posted 23/04/06 12:14 PM Posted 23/04/06 12:14 PM (edited) I kinda like both sets of wheels on your car. To me the standard wheels look great on the car, but they seem a tad small, maybe if they had stock rims with 19's they'd look sweet. You cant go wrong with your 20's though, they really fill the wheel arches and look a treat. I'd say stocks for weekdays and 20s for weekends P.S. just realised that you said you swapped your old wheels in. 20's will have to go all the time Edited 23/04/06 12:15 PM by baboon
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 23/04/06 01:07 PM Posted 23/04/06 01:07 PM Looks great, the wheels suit the car. Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now