Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

After a little stuffing around, including looking for another mis-fire (Fitted new plugs, no mis fire!!), I finally got my car edited by the boys @ NizPro. The results are sensational!!

Standard was 184 RWKW the end result is 252 RWKW. :spoton:

I will post the Graphs tonight when I get home.

The staggering part is the off boost performance! Just a little tickle and it leaps away. I am now making the same power (184) at about 3,200rpm. The car just keeps pulling! They also did an end of warranty check over and the car is in good shape. A few little cosmetic items, nothing mechanical, which I was happy about.

A big thanks to Simon, Dave & Ryan for a fantastic result. You can see why these guys are regarded as the best in the business!! Thanks again boys!! :spoton:

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member of team Kittens
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 18d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Great result MercuryT!

Ye auld edit makes a difference doesn't it? :spoton:

And yep - those boys sure know there stuff... I love the work they put into all the aspects of the tune like cam timing etc to maximise the off boost performance as well as getting the most out of the car without going overboard on boost levels or overly advanced timing.

Itching to get mine back - the micra just doesn't cut it!

As always though - main thing is how happy you are!

Cheers, :spoton:

Ben.

  • Gold Platinum Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Well done. Do you have the standard injectors?

  • THE PSYCHO XRT
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: At the lights!
Posted (edited)
After a little stuffing around, including looking for another mis-fire (Fitted new plugs, no mis fire!!), I finally got my car edited by the boys @ NizPro. The results are sensational!!

Standard was 184 RWKW the end result is 252 RWKW.  :spoton:

I will post the Graphs tonight when I get home.

The staggering part is the off boost performance! Just a little tickle and it leaps away. I am now making the same power (184) at about 3,200rpm. The car just keeps pulling! They also did an end of warranty check over and the car is in good shape. A few little cosmetic items, nothing mechanical, which I was happy about.

A big thanks to Simon, Dave & Ryan for a fantastic result. You can see why these guys are regarded as the best in the business!! Thanks again boys!!  :spoton:

Congrats mate.

I'm running 249.5rwkw, edit, tuned by HPF, and loving it. Did Nizpro recommend u for a trans cooler? Also, How much boost are u running?

Edited by citricxr6t
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I am running the standard injectors. The car actually made nearly 260 RWKW but was starting to lean off so Dave pulled some boost out and the AFR's are all sweet. I think the next step will be injectors and valve springs but I need to save my dollars!!

Well done. Do you have the standard injectors?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Good stuff mate!

They're getting really good results with edit now, when they did mine quite some time ago they got 260rwkw's with edit, injectors and valve springs.

Can you post the dyno graph?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

There was no mention of an Auto cooler! I better ask if it will be OK.

I think the boost topped out just over 12 PSI but in the middle of the rev range averages mid 11's. I will post the Dyno Graphs and you can see how it looks.

Simon was pretty happy with the way the engine produces boost as he said some cars have a tendency to fall over at the top of the rev range.

The more I drive the car the more I love it. I think I will have to upgrade my brakes now!! Seem to be using them alot more! :k24t:

After a little stuffing around, including looking for another mis-fire (Fitted new plugs, no mis fire!!), I finally got my car edited by the boys @ NizPro. The results are sensational!!

Standard was 184 RWKW the end result is 252 RWKW.  :spoton:

I will post the Graphs tonight when I get home.

The staggering part is the off boost performance! Just a little tickle and it leaps away. I am now making the same power (184) at about 3,200rpm. The car just keeps pulling! They also did an end of warranty check over and the car is in good shape. A few little cosmetic items, nothing mechanical, which I was happy about.

A big thanks to Simon, Dave & Ryan for a fantastic result. You can see why these guys are regarded as the best in the business!! Thanks again boys!!  :spoton:

Congrats mate.

I'm running 249.5rwkw, edit, tuned by HPF, and loving it. Did Nizpro recommend u for a trans cooler? Also, How much boost are u running?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Here is a copy of my Dyno Charts.

Let me know what you think. :spoton:

post-971-1144828111_thumb.jpg

post-971-1144828150_thumb.jpg

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

All looks good there.

And there's good gains everywhere over the stock map. Almost 80rwkw's in the mid range there. :spoton:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 19d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Well done that's a 12 sec tune :k24t:

Wish we had a Nizpro or Hpf is Sydney or someone half as good :spoton::spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...