Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
too tired to post too much... will post full review tomorrow.... as it stands its 303 rwkw on 12psi..

a couple of minor issues... thanks to all who helped ( u know who u are :laughing: )and willpost results 2morrow :wytpgar:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow Jet...

You seem like really...ummm ... ahhh......

Impressed????? :jerry::wytpgar::msm:

You know those guys will get your car pumping.. you dont need us to tell you that..

Vonnie will be laying awake tonight working out what he has install for you....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am over the moon with the results..... great power in the girl :msm: will post dyno sheets etc a little later today :jerry:

results are on bp ultimate 98..... no octane booster ect

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Onya Jet :fool:

how are the dudes at FIST ??

watching vonnie work - he is such a patient perfectionist

shazzy

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

thanks shazza... the guys at fist are great as usual.... I was supplied with a loan car while mine was geting finished and the boys are always a pleasure to deal with...

well done lads :laughing:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Great news Jetstar :thumbsup:

So what's next on your list?

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Are you planning on taking to Willowbank? With 300rwkw's that should see you in the 11's. :thumbsup:

Geea. :innocent:

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted
Are you planning on taking to Willowbank? With 300rwkw's that should see you in the 11's. :thumbsup:

Geea. :nono:

Craig, I'm sure he's got a manual.

Jetute, got some good power there now mate. :innocent: What are the minor issues you're having?

Phil.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Are you planning on taking to Willowbank? With 300rwkw's that should see you in the 11's. :spoton:

Geea. :spoton:

I will but unfortunately wont probably even see 12's (manual).... and if I do it will be very high 12's....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Are you planning on taking to Willowbank? With 300rwkw's that should see you in the 11's. :spoton:

Geea. :msm:

Craig, I'm sure he's got a manual.

Jetute, got some good power there now mate. :spoton: What are the minor issues you're having?

Phil.

spot on sutty...

well like I said they (or it) is minor and will be fixed..... when the tune was finished we didnt have reverse... so vonnie today gave me another map which will see me through for a couple of days until he can trnasfer all the data to the 6 speed base and flash the car again.

Thanks vonnie for working hard to get to where we have :spit:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Are you planning on taking to Willowbank? With 300rwkw's that should see you in the 11's. :spoton:

Geea. :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will but unfortunately wont probably even see 12's (manual).... and if I do it will be very high 12's....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jetter's good power mate, you should be able to crack a 12 without too much drama :spit: . However should I fail to post a good time next time I run, it will be bucket loads of ridicule of that I am sure :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Are you planning on taking to Willowbank? With 300rwkw's that should see you in the 11's. :sick:

Geea. :sick:

I will but unfortunately wont probably even see 12's (manual).... and if I do it will be very high 12's....

However should I fail to post a good time next time I run, it will be bucket loads of ridicule of that I am sure :laughing:

not wrong :gaysex:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted (edited)

dyno sheets

post-3353-1143796268_thumb.jpgpost-3353-1143796416_thumb.jpg

edit: can some1 delete the extra 2 graphs... for some reason I have the graph with the boost on it 3 times :laughing:

Edited by phantomchic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...