G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 30/03/06 11:46 AM Posted 30/03/06 11:46 AM I have them and I recommend them...Don't have pics available but the ones you see that aumatt (thanks Matty!) posted are exactly the same as what I have...Money well spent.Jack
GEoMaNTiK Member 179 Member For: 20y 11m 11d Location: Melb (Mexican) Posted 30/03/06 12:04 PM Posted 30/03/06 12:04 PM Yeah they look great, wondering how the bright blues will look... hmm!Hey matt, I'm a sales rep who looks after the western suburbs, how long does it take to do and any chance of getting it done during the day or are you working most days, if not a weekend might be better.
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/05/06 04:52 AM Author Posted 08/05/06 04:52 AM Ok, I need to get rid of the rest of the Ute kits and some 4 door kits. Price negotiable.email [email protected]Thanks
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/05/06 12:24 PM Author Posted 24/05/06 12:24 PM Im all out of XR Blue colour now.(Trying to source more, may have to go down the path of 3mm standard leds if people still want this colour). I still have heaps of white and bright blue.Anyone else interested?Matt
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/05/06 12:28 PM Posted 24/05/06 12:28 PM I can't wait to get mine back and see what they look like!
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 24/05/06 01:05 PM Posted 24/05/06 01:05 PM I can't wait to get mine back and see what they look like! Seriously Adam, you will wonder how on earth you did without them... shame on Ford for not putting them in from the factory right from the get go...Jack
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/05/06 01:13 PM Posted 24/05/06 01:13 PM I've got the footwells illuminated in the same colour so it should all tie in together very nicely.
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 24/05/06 01:24 PM Posted 24/05/06 01:24 PM I've got the footwells illuminated in the same colour so it should all tie in together very nicely.Have you?How did you do that? I'm very interested...Jack
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/05/06 08:24 PM Author Posted 24/05/06 08:24 PM Without Premo sound it wouldnt be too difficult to do. Locate some globe holders that are suitable for the footwell locations, tap off the traction control or cigerette illuminations and run the wires to the new globe holder and install some led into itMatt
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/05/06 07:39 AM Posted 25/05/06 07:39 AM Nah... It's easy!The results look a million times better than what you get using the premium sound loom.I'll show you next time I see you Jack.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now