ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/06 11:35 AM Author Posted 25/05/06 11:35 AM Neons, cold cathodes or led strips?Matt
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/05/06 05:42 AM Posted 26/05/06 05:42 AM Neon tubes. A perfect match!And now that my window switches are in it should all look spot on. Just on the topic of window switches...I've just put mine back in after Matt illuminated them for me.It's a top job and I couldn't recommend them enough to anyone. I can't wait until it's dark so I can see the full effect.Thanks Matt.
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/05/06 06:12 AM Author Posted 26/05/06 06:12 AM I think you will like them. Take some night shots of the footwell for us.SeeyaMatt
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/05/06 06:20 AM Posted 26/05/06 06:20 AM I've tried taking photos of the footwells before but they don't look as good as they do in person. The light really fills the whole footwell but this isn't reflected in the pics for some reason.
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/07/06 07:52 AM Author Posted 14/07/06 07:52 AM I have 2 Four window sets left. Not sure how long until I am able to get more LED's. So these are going for $60 for install. PM if your interested.Matt
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 15/07/06 12:09 AM Posted 15/07/06 12:09 AM I have 2 Four window sets left. Not sure how long until I am able to get more LED's. So these are going for $60 for install. PM if your interested.Matt←im interested in the ute XR purple kit. willing to wait till u source more bits and pieces, PM me when your ready as ill have to pull it out and send to you.
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/07/06 01:03 AM Author Posted 15/07/06 01:03 AM Hey mate, I have some High Intensity XR Blue colour ones that look great in ute switches. I have them in mine. They are much brighter than standard led and give the switches a nice glow. Highly recommend these.Let me knowMatt
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/06 06:22 AM Author Posted 28/07/06 06:22 AM Just to let everyone know I have finally sourced a limited number of XR Blue led's again. Dont know when the next time I'll be able to get these so once these run out I may not have any left for quite some time.Matt
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/06 07:35 AM Posted 28/07/06 07:35 AM still $80?
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/08/06 02:45 AM Posted 09/08/06 02:45 AM Just to let everyone know I have finally sourced a limited number of XR Blue led's again.I'm keen. Does the $80 cover 4 switches in the drivers door + the 3 single switches in the other doors?Also, does anyone know of or has anyone changed for themselves, the colour of the Webasto sunroof LED's? I can't believe they just install the standard green ones when EVERYTHING else in the XR is blue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now