fantz Member 4 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Location: Melbourne Posted 24/03/06 11:38 AM Posted 24/03/06 11:38 AM Hello all. Looking to get my cloth xr seats re-upholstered in a custom leather, red or blue, or black. Wondering if anyone here knows of a place who does re-upholstering, preferably in Melbourne ? Not having any luck finding a place. If anyone here has any info that would be much apreciated. Also approx costs would be great.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 24/03/06 12:19 PM Posted 24/03/06 12:19 PM Blackmans in moorabin.. did my bros leather and its awesome.cost my bro around 2400, but he got it done through the dealer.
fantz Member 4 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Location: Melbourne Posted 24/03/06 12:39 PM Author Posted 24/03/06 12:39 PM (edited) Blackmans in moorabin.. did my bros leather and its awesome.cost my bro around 2400, but he got it done through the dealer.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>geezuz that is awesome, if you've got any other pics that would be cool. So, the doors, rear seats, and front's in any colour you like ? (I might do mine toxic in that case) for $2400 ?Just had a look at their website, they've got some impressive stuff there, might give them a call tomorrow, thanks for the heads up. Edited 24/03/06 12:46 PM by fantz
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 24/03/06 01:46 PM Posted 24/03/06 01:46 PM (edited) yep that's right, doors, rears and fronts in any colour.. I think they have different designs too. that's all I could dig up.. hope I could help :banghead: Edited 24/03/06 01:47 PM by jEtONiT
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/03/06 02:05 PM Posted 24/03/06 02:05 PM whats the blackmans website, I couldnt find itthanks
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 11d Posted 24/03/06 02:17 PM Posted 24/03/06 02:17 PM www.blackman-and-sons.com.auMuzza :banghead:
fantz Member 4 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Location: Melbourne Posted 24/03/06 11:54 PM Author Posted 24/03/06 11:54 PM yep that's right, doors, rears and fronts in any colour.. I think they have different designs too.that's all I could dig up.. hope I could help <{POST_SNAPBACK}>many thanks for that, looks nice as.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 06/04/06 12:18 PM Posted 06/04/06 12:18 PM please don't put red or blue leather in a green car..
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 09/04/06 02:28 AM Posted 09/04/06 02:28 AM Also try Erupt Concepts they are in Newlands Road, Coburg... they do some unbelievable custom work... if you are a regular at the car shows you will see heaps of Erupt cars... they are amazing.They are doing my mates VU SS... he's already got the HSV seats but is getting the door trims, gear boot and console lid to match done there next week...Click me for their website... useless as it is... as it's still under construction... but may be an idea to keep an eye out for it...I love that Blackmans interior though, looks excellent!! Click me for the Blackmans website...Jack
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/04/06 04:05 AM Posted 09/04/06 04:05 AM jet that looks SWEET! *drool*Makes me want an orange car I dont think lime green seats would have the same effect
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now