Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
Posted

Cruzin around today and looked over at screen to see how many kliks were left and the lcd screen was blank. As soon as I adjusted vol etc, display came back for about 2 secs then went off again. Had a quik look in book but no mention of turning on/off display.

Any 1 know what the f#*#K is goin on? Any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted

push the volume knob down (not the middle bit but the actual knob) and it will turn the screen "off" or on..

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
Posted

Just tried it but pushing vol knob in turns system on/off, middle and outer is one peice on mine(same as gtp), mybe I'm the nob?

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Hold the volume control button in for 5 second's. :spoton:

(Might be the one on the steering wheel....) :fool:

:rtfm: have another look it's in there not sure of the page number it's a sleep mode or some such.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
Posted
Hold the volume control button in for 5 second's. :spoton:

(Might be the one on the steering wheel....) :fool:

:rtfm: have another look it's in there not sure of the page number it's a sleep mode or some such.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Night shift, beer, bourbon and f#*#k all sleep combo. Ya right on mate, page 78, push and hold vol button for 3 secs, cheers dude.

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

beer and bourbon on night shift....i like your style :fool: .....where do you work? are there any jobs going.... :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
Posted
beer and bourbon on night shift....I like your style :fool: .....where do you work? are there any jobs going.... :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry man I meant b&b after n/shift and if ya wanna job ya gotta line up mate.

  • 7 years later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Have BA XR6T 2004 ICC that's color and 6 stacker. 6 Stacker long ago jammed up so CD playback is cactus. But sometimes when I start the car - the whole LCD is OFF I.e. totally blank. Have to give the passenger side side wall of the centre console some strong slaps and it comes good and displays as normal. But occassionally, the 5 radio station buttons don't work so can't change radio stations even though clock displays normal time. Funny thing is even though I can't change radio staitons the radio volume control still works so I can make it louder or lower. When this happens as well - can't turn ON or OFF air-con but can control heat mix and can control fan speed. I suspect it's some loose connector from front ICC buttons to the actual ICC electronics. Might take it out this weekend to have a look (farrk I hate removing the ICC - so many sharp farrkn metal edges on it).

Anybody got any hints on how to resolve this?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

See how much ASL logistics want for a changeover unit.

I doubt removing yours will result in finding what's wrong. The ICC is all self contained. There's not much to look at in terms of connections and wires.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...