turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Location: Toowoomba Posted 11/03/06 12:22 PM Posted 11/03/06 12:22 PM looks tops, and with the quad exhausts dare I say, it looks fully sik bro.Dazza.
TheBoss Member 19 Member For: 21y 4m 10d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 11/03/06 01:04 PM Posted 11/03/06 01:04 PM I'm not too sure about the new spoiler, I prefer the original one.As for the car, it looks sweeeeeeeet. I love the 4 exhaust pipe system.Lovely car mate!
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 11d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 11/03/06 02:11 PM Posted 11/03/06 02:11 PM I think it looks good.But, I would prefere one that was shorter still. Take about 1.5cm off that and make one so it is only just larger than the DJR lip. I think that would be roughly spot on for a Falcon wanting this look.I still think that looks great though....
Tee Member 29 Member For: 20y 7m 6d Posted 11/03/06 02:28 PM Posted 11/03/06 02:28 PM NICE Is it visible in your rear view mirror? Any rattles or noise problems?
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 12/03/06 01:59 AM Posted 12/03/06 01:59 AM *cough* copy cat *cough*LOLnice one dude.. I love em.. they look hot... but like someone said about... your boot is far too 'busy' with all the guff all over it.
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 12/03/06 02:07 AM Posted 12/03/06 02:07 AM is this what you want zap (looking down)
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Posted 12/03/06 02:45 AM Posted 12/03/06 02:45 AM I'm not too sure about the new spoiler, I prefer the original one.As for the car, it looks sweeeeeeeet. I love the 4 exhaust pipe system.Lovely car mate!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 23d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 12/03/06 03:03 AM Posted 12/03/06 03:03 AM the car looks excellent dude.I just got three words to say,Move the stickersorry just my two cents worth.
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 12/03/06 03:04 AM Posted 12/03/06 03:04 AM That looks excellent NT...and the go to match it too! All the badges off the back bar the turbo one I reckon, looks cleaner...Nice one!Jack
bangm001 Member 307 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Posted 12/03/06 03:22 AM Posted 12/03/06 03:22 AM Nice car mate, but like the others, sticker on boot no good. Keep it on rear screen. Is there any chance that you can maybe take a photo of the underneath of your vehicle so I can see how you did the exhaust. Its looks sweet as! PM me with photo if you can! Nice ride!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now