Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Anybody tried the nankang NS2 if so are they any good?

CYA JEFF :blink:

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 18d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I've had 19" Nankang NS2 for about 5000km now. They seem to be wearing OK and grip and noise I would say is minimally different from the original Dunlops. Of course there are better tyres around but probably not at their price. I'll be giving them a workout next week at Wakefield so if you see me doing 360's mid corner then you will know that they're no good (or that I'm a :spoton: driver).

Muz

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Anybody tried the nankang NS2 if so are they any good?

CYA JEFF :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You spend a good amount of money on a a diamond (your GT) to wrap it in a used condom.

DO the right thing and put some decent rubber on your vehicle..

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
Anybody tried the nankang NS2 if so are they any good?

CYA JEFF :whistle:

You spend a good amount of money on a a diamond (your GT) to wrap it in a used condom.

DO the right thing and put some decent rubber on your vehicle..

Uhuh Uhuh :laughing::laughing:

Wht don't ya just retread the stockies? :spoton:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

If you think the SP9000's are sh*t, wait till you try the Nankangs....

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

Thanks guys :laughing:

I think :laughing::spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

My daughter has them on her AU II XR6 ute and they grip quite good - they surprised me how good they were especially at the price. I could not fault them in any way. They were on it when she bought the car and has since bought more of the same as they are that good. About $110 a tyre for 17s.

Oh, hers are NS1s - don't think there would be much difference though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 11d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

I have ns2 nankangs on my 19s. For daily road driving I have had no issues. I've had no issues in the wet, and they have given more then enough grip in the dry. Perhaps not the best for the track when you're pushing your car for a good lap time.

But for everyday normal driving, they're fine... I'd rather use these for my daily driving, and then buy some decent quality tyres for track or drag days (I wouldnt use my 19s for a track day anyway)

I've done a bit over 10,000km on mine, and they still look as new.

Besides, I dont drive crazy on the road anyways, so a high performance tyre is a waste of money for my purposes.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

I have these on the front of my BA XR8 Ute. They are excellent for the price and are good wearing and good in the wet and dry.

You wont be disappointed.

Brett

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 12d
  • Location: leonay
Posted

ive also heard good things about kang-nangs (although not the 19inch ones). got a set of 17's on my xy, mates got them on his muzzy and xagt and loves em, sure they might be a tad (!) slower than michelin pilot sports around a racetrack but for everyday use theyre pretty good for the money.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...