Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 17/02/06 07:55 AM Posted 17/02/06 07:55 AM A couple of weeks ago Therese and I went on a day cruise with the guys from the Tickford Club. It was a joint cruise with the HSV Club. Over 40 cars in all. They mostly came from Sydney and there were a couple from Canberra and a guy from Jervis Bay. Anyhow the cruise was around the southern highlands, Macquarie Pass, Kangaroo Valley etc on some nice twisty roads. Lunch at the Berry pub.On the way home we came back via Bundanoon and Goulburn and on the way past Wingello or somewhere near there we saw a sign pointing to a lookout so we did the detour and tourist thing. At the lookout, very high above the Shoalhaven River, in the car park were two National Park signs. The first one we understood quite easily ...... so we just kept back from the edge.All was OK.But on the other side of the carpark was this second sign ... and we came away quite confused. Not to mention disappointed. We waited quite a while for some bushwalkers to come by but none did ... and so we finally figured that today's game of Lemmings must have been cancelled.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 17/02/06 08:03 AM Posted 17/02/06 08:03 AM Too sure to be sure I suppose.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/02/06 12:30 PM Posted 17/02/06 12:30 PM I have to say NSW have some of the most outrageous signs I have seen....shazzy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 17/02/06 01:21 PM Posted 17/02/06 01:21 PM I think the second one has something to do with the way men chase and fall for womens breas*s.........The first one definatle has to do with falling for womens cracks - I mean traps...
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/02/06 02:04 PM Posted 17/02/06 02:04 PM I think the second one has something to do with the way men chase and fall for womens breas*s.........<{POST_SNAPBACK}>just like a flock of sheep........ shazzy
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/02/06 02:06 PM Posted 17/02/06 02:06 PM I still like the "BLIND PERSONS CROSS HERE" sign on the gold coast
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/02/06 02:47 PM Posted 17/02/06 02:47 PM "Wrong Way ....... Go Back"would have been simpler shazzy
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 17/02/06 08:58 PM Posted 17/02/06 08:58 PM That's hilarious...On a recent cruise to Wilson's Prom there was a sign that said 'Low Trees Overhead' and someone had stopped and written under it 'DUCK', got a good laugh out of that one, wish I'd had a camera with me as I thought it was funny...Jack
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 11d Location: Victoria Posted 18/02/06 02:08 AM Posted 18/02/06 02:08 AM Gotta love this!
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 9d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 18/02/06 02:46 AM Posted 18/02/06 02:46 AM Slik, LMFAO!!!!! , Turbo6man, bizzare!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now