Mortoyz Member 7 Member For: 20y 8m 5d Posted 10/02/06 12:51 AM Posted 10/02/06 12:51 AM Hi All.I am hoping someone here may be able to provide me an email address to either David Flint (MD of FPV) or Roger Grey (Marketing and Sales Manager FPV).Please don't post it here though. Better to PM me with it if you can.I owned my Typhoon only 11 days before returning it for a Tow Pack, some reverse parking sensors (for the wife before you all ask ...) and some 'Warranty work' and I have now been without my car for nearly 5 weeks.My local Ford dealer doesn't seem that interested in my concerns and I am sick of being treated like I am the one at fault.Time to complain to management I think. I am hoping they my be intersted. I am so over this now I just want my money back.If anyone can help me out with an email address of one of the guys or someone that may be able to help I would be really appreciative.Sorry for the gripe, they are still awesome cars and all I just don't think it is fair I worked hard and saved for as long as I did just to be treated like this.Time for a change ...Cheers.Mortoyz
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 10/02/06 01:20 AM Posted 10/02/06 01:20 AM Something wrong here.What is their reason for the delay?It aint good.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 10/02/06 01:31 AM Posted 10/02/06 01:31 AM 5 weeks for a towpack... not good
Mortoyz Member 7 Member For: 20y 8m 5d Posted 10/02/06 01:42 AM Author Posted 10/02/06 01:42 AM Mack.I haven't really been given any reasons for the time its taken, I just keep getting "the run around"...In the time they have had the car I have received 2 phone calls informing me of whats going on. That only after I complained about lack of feedback.Anyway, I am about to head over there now to see how we are going.I don't expect good news ...ducatijb.Yep - it is far from 'good' service but they don't seem to be that worried really ? Go figure ???Back later.Cheers.Mortoyz
Eugene Member 670 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 10/02/06 02:02 AM Posted 10/02/06 02:02 AM Walk in to the dealership, ask for the service manager, ask for your car to be driven around the front, and leave, tell him you will never be back, ever, also, before you go, find the dealer principal, and tell him the same thing, you spent $70k with him once, but wont be doing it again, ever, and yopu will activly tell people about your dealings with them.Go and get your car now, you paid for, go get it, to leave it there is an insult to you and your inteligence.I so no other action that can solve the problem.
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 10/02/06 02:08 AM Posted 10/02/06 02:08 AM I am with eugene same thisng happened to me at castle hills ring up ford australia or fpv and ask for there email I bet they will be glad to assistBrad
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/02/06 03:02 AM Posted 10/02/06 03:02 AM Ring the ford australia number and make a complaint. They'll then ring the dealer and sort it out.5 weeks.... The apprentice mechanic didn't take it for a drive did he? It's not sitting at a panel beaters somewhere?
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 9d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 10/02/06 03:17 AM Posted 10/02/06 03:17 AM And maybe a call to the MTA....Hope you wrote down how many K's it had on it before you dropped it off.I saw one at the drags the other night running low 12's with a half finished towbar pak.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 10/02/06 03:29 AM Posted 10/02/06 03:29 AM Walk in to the dealership, ask for the service manager, ask for your car to be driven around the front, and leave, tell him you will never be back, ever, also, before you go, find the dealer principal, and tell him the same thing, you spent $70k with him once, but wont be doing it again, ever, and yopu will activly tell people about your dealings with them.Go and get your car now, you paid for, go get it, to leave it there is an insult to you and your inteligence.I so no other action that can solve the problem.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>nothing like a scene in the showroom to get some action.I too would be concerned as to how the car is.Have you seen it since its been at the dealership? shazzy
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 10/02/06 04:36 AM Posted 10/02/06 04:36 AM And maybe a call to the MTA....Hope you wrote down how many K's it had on it before you dropped it off.I saw one at the drags the other night running low 12's with a half finished towbar pak. You're a nasty nasty man Scott.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now