Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Happy Birthday Glenn :tonguepoke:

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Happy birthday Glenn, and I hope you won't be dissapointed for what I have lined up for you (Saleen's Mum)

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted
...friday night for hookers and beers.

I really don't think you want to be bothering scotty's mum at work...

either way - happy birthday!

Numa Numa ey all the way!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 13d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Damm before we could just ignore him because he wasn`t an adult.

Does that mean we have to listen to his youthful ideas or can we tell him now that his not really a man until his 21.

It`sjust like when your in grade 6 and you think yeah I am one of the big boys, until next year when your in grade 7 and you start all over again.

Happy birthday Glen may you become wise,wealthy and stay healthy.

XXXR6T Shazzies mine I tell ya I`ll fight ya for her, those lips are to die for.

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Happy Birthday Glennbo.........

Friday Night sounds good mate...

Do your folks know we are all coming over?????

Don't let Tab choose the hookers or they might be blokes, much better if I do the interviews.

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Happy birthday Glenn....

Ahhh, you'll hear all the well wishing and stuff. So I'll give you a piece of useful advice...

IF SHE IS SCRATCHING IT! STAY AWAY :tonguepoke:

Honestly Mate, have a bloody good day. Enjoy it while you can, just watch out though as now you're legally prosecutable as an adult in the court of law :laughing:

Best Wishes,

Brendan and George

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Shazzy... I like you more than a friend :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink::blink:

ummm ..

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah you're right :blink: :blink:

I think you better talk to glenn about that one... my original post said something about what happened to the PICTURE of glenn...

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
Shazzy... I like you more than a friend :blush:

:blink::blink:

ummm ..

shazzy

yeah you're right :blush::blink:

I think you better talk to glenn about that one... my original post said something about what happened to the PICTURE of glenn...

This will be interesting

:blink::blush:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:blink::blink:

RIGHTY O GLENNO

birthday or not.....

no messing with the birthday wishes

shazzy

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

I think glenn is hiding his true feelings and expressing them through an alter-ego... being ME! ROFL :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...