A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 9d Posted 26/01/06 05:09 AM Posted 26/01/06 05:09 AM can you premanently turn the tc botton off so it you dont have to press the button all the time??
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/01/06 05:28 AM Posted 26/01/06 05:28 AM I tried to get this with Edit, was told it is possible, but found out it was not.Things may have changed, but I do not think it is possible without a Edit
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 26/01/06 10:36 PM Posted 26/01/06 10:36 PM Get an electronically minded person to make a "auto TCS disable box"All it has to do is detect the ignition cycle of "On-Start-On" and then after say 15 seconds it simulates a Press of the button.You'd get even be able to get trickier and have it so that it will only auto disable if the ignition cycle is done with foot on brake/clutch or trans is in "N" or whatever so the average Mechanic etc who gets intot he car doesn't assume fault, and they also gett he donut limiting of TCSI'm surprised no-ones done it yet. A.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 28/01/06 10:20 PM Posted 28/01/06 10:20 PM I'm surprised no-ones done it yet. A.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks like a market waiting to be tapped hey Aaron.
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 30/01/06 01:39 AM Posted 30/01/06 01:39 AM Looks like a market waiting to be tapped hey Aaron.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nah - there's a lot of liability issues with doing it as a plug-in module.Then again considering how some members of this forum have wasted my time and effort doing/working out stuff for them it'll be a cold day in hell before I put in an effort again.(If there's anyone in Townsville who wants to kick the crap out a useless pice of scum let me know)A.
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 30/01/06 03:04 AM Posted 30/01/06 03:04 AM gees aaron - there must be a story in there somewhere - what happened?
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 11d Location: Sydney Posted 30/01/06 04:36 AM Posted 30/01/06 04:36 AM gees aaron - there must be a story in there somewhere - what happened?Yea come on spill ya guts!
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 05/02/06 05:31 AM Posted 05/02/06 05:31 AM gees aaron - there must be a story in there somewhere - what happened?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea come on spill ya guts!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not much to say. Some *^&%%^$ on the forum PMs me about doing a deal on some cable work. This ain't anything new - happens every few days, talks the talk, I make up a whole bunch of stuff. Deal is done and I got stiffed the cash and a lot of time putting it all together. Few other people have dicked me around by getting stuff made up and then not going through with paying so I figure it's not worth wasting my time doing that stuff for just anyone.*shrugs* Live and learn - and as a result now I don't tell people how to do stuff, where to buy stuff and don't do stuff for people full-stop. Only exceptions are those who I trust implicitly and that's it.At the end of the day it's my fault for not seeing the colour of the money first. Then again it's also a case of people saying they want stuff and when it's available or they're given a price suddenly their mate can get it for next to nothing. Which is weird becuase none of the stuff I do is available off-the-shelf. Anyway there's the story, in short sanitised form.A.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 05/02/06 08:05 AM Posted 05/02/06 08:05 AM gees aaron - there must be a story in there somewhere - what happened?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea come on spill ya guts!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not much to say. Some *^&%%^$ on the forum PMs me about doing a deal on some cable work. This ain't anything new - happens every few days, talks the talk, I make up a whole bunch of stuff. Deal is done and I got stiffed the cash and a lot of time putting it all together. Few other people have dicked me around by getting stuff made up and then not going through with paying so I figure it's not worth wasting my time doing that stuff for just anyone.*shrugs* Live and learn - and as a result now I don't tell people how to do stuff, where to buy stuff and don't do stuff for people full-stop. Only exceptions are those who I trust implicitly and that's it.At the end of the day it's my fault for not seeing the colour of the money first. Then again it's also a case of people saying they want stuff and when it's available or they're given a price suddenly their mate can get it for next to nothing. Which is weird becuase none of the stuff I do is available off-the-shelf. Anyway there's the story, in short sanitised form.A.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>A that sucks mate. You've done heaps for the guys here and posted some very good stuff. How about you PM me with the members' nics and tell me what each one owes you?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/02/06 08:38 AM Posted 05/02/06 08:38 AM Anyway there's the story, in short sanitised form.A.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can we have the other version, the long, dirty version??? j/kI know exactly where you are coming from, a lot of people PM me wasting my time asking for part numbers for stuff I now know damn well they cannot afford to buy, so I dont even bother anymore. Same goes for me posting part numbers, and then people argueing with me....... now im not even wasting my time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now