5INFUL MASSIVE MEMBER Member 294 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 25/01/06 12:08 AM Posted 25/01/06 12:08 AM A few months ago I was watching the movie Seven, Which got me thinking if Envy is one of the seven deadly sins and envi (ford spell it different) is the colur of my T I could make a nice number plate from that,This is what I come up withI could not get SINFUL so 5INFUL it is. I like the plate because it describes the T very well.Also I have install a Bobtail wing, I know some of you hate it but I like it and it is something different.Now if I could just get a Mod to change my sign in name would be great.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 25/01/06 12:10 AM Posted 25/01/06 12:10 AM I did it, you just have to PM admin.Looks good... I thinkWell it's definitely different!
5INFUL MASSIVE MEMBER Member 294 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 25/01/06 12:25 AM Author Posted 25/01/06 12:25 AM Thanks -- I ThinkXXXR6T You must have a job like me, Getting paid to be on the internet most if the day :w00t:
TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/06 12:28 AM Posted 25/01/06 12:28 AM Absolutly love it!! Well done.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 25/01/06 12:47 AM Posted 25/01/06 12:47 AM Thanks -- I ThinkXXXR6T You must have a job like me, Getting paid to be on the internet most if the day :w00t:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I work for the government... what can I say?
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 25/01/06 01:23 AM Posted 25/01/06 01:23 AM
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/06 02:00 AM Posted 25/01/06 02:00 AM lovely mate!Have you anymore pics (side on, front angle, rear angle, straight behind etc etc), im still trying to decide whether to de-wing and leave it or de-wing and add a bobtail.
5INFUL MASSIVE MEMBER Member 294 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 25/01/06 02:22 AM Author Posted 25/01/06 02:22 AM I have alot more but they are all at home and im at work. I have a few I have upload to my webspace already.Can post more when I get home.
Shockwave-T Member 96 Member For: 21y 3m 4d Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/06 06:29 AM Posted 25/01/06 06:29 AM Loving the bobtail spoiler - looks great!!!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/01/06 06:46 AM Posted 25/01/06 06:46 AM The idea is good for your plates.But if I saw that driving down the street I wouldn't see it as "sin full" I would see it as "5 in full." But hey, that's just me. If you like it that's all that matters.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now