Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
Animal cruelty..........

I hope you guys aren't serious because cruelty to animals has to be the lowest, sick act on this earth. Poison my cat and a painful death won't be far from you if I catch you. :laughing:

Are you for real.....

or are you trolling....

If a cat gets anywhere near my car... it's fair game!

Or are you a chick :laughing:

I guarantee I am bigger than you my friend. I would make one scary woman.

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Shane is bigger than you dude, I promise ya'...

He is also a Bloke, and a good bloke at that........

He loves his *beep* like the rest of us....

I have a cat here and I havent the heart to kill it ... Moved into my horse stables about 5 years ago and grew up with a bull terrior.

It has learnt how to survive around Blonk...(sometimes no food for days and thrown into the bath when it has fleas), But it still adores me.

Personally my choice of round would be a 30/06.... Can explode an elephant head and have seen what it can do to a cat....

I also worked at a RSPCA in NSW and I spent 6 hours a day putting down unwanted cats... (needle no lead).. (straight into the heart)

Love it or kill it.. I dont think you get karma , Good or Bad from Cats....

Dogs and Girls maybe.. But never cats.........

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted

Ah yes the RSPCA.

that wonderful organisation that's now threatening to fine people $12,000 for injuring poor cane toads.

get real.

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Ah! I was just thinking about this last night.

Where I live (Hippyville, Lake on one side and National Park on the other) Cat's are EXACTLY like Cane Toads. They kill the local wildlife (cats by eating it and cane toads by being eaten) and drive the pretty birdies away.

At the moment I can hear a flock of about 6 or more massive Yellow Tailed Black Cockatoo's, do you think Mrs CatLover up the road know's if cute'lil'tabby (the cat not the cook) wanders into said bush and kills one? No! Of course they dont.

Ironically the only thing Cane Toads are good for here is killing Cats...

I'm with blonk...Love it (and watch it) or knock it off....

Lumpy :spoton:

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted
Ah yes the RSPCA.

that wonderful organisation that's now threatening to fine people $12,000 for injuring poor cane toads.

get real.

You have got to be kidding?????? :stirthepot:

Who in their right mind would even contemplate bringing a law in like that!!

Let alone enforce it?? :laughing:

Also there would be a lot of golfers out there that would see their short game slip drastically if they could'nt use a trusty pitching wedge of soft 9 iron on the ugly brutes.

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted

Nothing to see here...

*walks away whistling*

post-7603-1138263049_thumb.jpg

  • Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Whistling, GTX.
Posted

Love cats...

And I am allergic to them too...

Dogs are too needy...

Here's an action shot of our puss post-7603-1138263049_thumb.jpg

Nice

Jack :stirthepot:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
You have got to be kidding?????? :laughing:

Who in their right mind would even contemplate bringing a law in like that!!

Let alone enforce it?? :spoton:

Also there would be a lot of golfers out there that would see their short game slip drastically if they could'nt use a trusty pitching wedge of soft 9 iron on the ugly brutes.

I don't know Red...Chippy chippy close to the pin might be skillful but 300 yard drives are more impressive :glad:

9.5 Degree Loft.....KEEERRRRRSPLATTTTT :blush:

Lumpy :stirthepot:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

Toads :spoton:

we got at least one hear that's as big as the dog bowl

coz it eats all the :laughing: dog food....

toads are :spoton::spoton::tease::fool:

shaz

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin NT
Posted
Ah yes the RSPCA.

that wonderful organisation that's now threatening to fine people $12,000 for injuring poor cane toads.

get real.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have got to be kidding?????? :laughing:

Who in their right mind would even contemplate bringing a law in like that!!

Let alone enforce it?? :spoton:

Also there would be a lot of golfers out there that would see their short game slip drastically if they could'nt use a trusty pitching wedge of soft 9 iron on the ugly brutes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Off topic but u's started it......the latest "humane" death is rub the little pains in the ass (cane toads that is) with some haemoroid creme, apparently it sedates them for easy freezing.

Whats wrong with a shotty?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...