Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted
Just got a call from the dealer and My F6 Ute is in the yard so that means the current BA F6 is up for sale also here in WA so see what we get for it? :bringiton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I might shoot up for a look after my tune on Wednesday..

Hope it's painted properly this one.........................

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hervey Bay QLD
Posted

I have a photo of it somewhere. If I can find it I will post it later. I took it at southside ford about 6 months ago. The rear tyres were a bit sad then. I suspect it has been "demoed" a lot.

Still, it looked very nice and it is a super rare colour.

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

I saw an Envi F6 tornado in bulimba yesterday, perhaps this is it?

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Where's Mack the knife?

This is ideal...FBTable ute and still a Phoon....

Lumpy :laughing:

Posted (edited)
That ute would have been flogged harder than a teenager with a Penthouse.

Flogged within an inch of its life and then some, cool car, cool price but a worry / time bomb, me thinks. Sad but I wouldn't touch it.

Good luck guys can't say they didn't warn you. :blink:

Edited by NOS XR
  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hrmph, wouldnt bother me, if that car was in perth it would already be in the garage. 35k for a bremboed F6 ute.... Who cares if its been thrashed.. wouldnt of been thrashed any worse then what I do to mine and its still going to have a warranty.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
Hrmph, wouldnt bother me, if that car was in perth it would already be in the garage. 35k for a bremboed F6 ute.... Who cares if its been thrashed.. wouldnt of been thrashed any worse then what i do to mine and its still going to have a warranty.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing:

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Dude your not in perth are u?? If you are if you ever want to get a pic or 2 of 2 black f6's together im keen :laughing: that ute looks orsm.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...