jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/01/06 09:52 PM Posted 25/01/06 09:52 PM Yep, from mildura... I took it for a rape and a half on saturday... I was a little disapointed to be honest. Trough lolly has spent alot less on his, and it's alot quicker..... I'm begining to become a bit frustrated. Trying to track down a new Mark II ute is a bit tricky for the dealer so it seems. The locals say there is only 6 left that they are able to get there hands on, and they tell me I can't have the one I want?? Price is good for the one THEY WANT to sell me though..... how much you looking at spending... theres a tornado in brisbane you can buy for $35K!!!!
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 26/01/06 03:28 AM Posted 26/01/06 03:28 AM Yep, from mildura... I took it for a rape and a half on saturday... I was a little disapointed to be honest. Trough lolly has spent alot less on his, and it's alot quicker..... I'm begining to become a bit frustrated. Trying to track down a new Mark II ute is a bit tricky for the dealer so it seems. The locals say there is only 6 left that they are able to get there hands on, and they tell me I can't have the one I want?? Price is good for the one THEY WANT to sell me though..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>how much you looking at spending... theres a tornado in brisbane you can buy for $35K!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>FARK!!!!!I know what id be buying
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 26/01/06 07:51 AM Posted 26/01/06 07:51 AM Yep, from mildura... I took it for a rape and a half on saturday... I was a little disapointed to be honest. Trough lolly has spent alot less on his, and it's alot quicker..... I'm begining to become a bit frustrated. Trying to track down a new Mark II ute is a bit tricky for the dealer so it seems. The locals say there is only 6 left that they are able to get there hands on, and they tell me I can't have the one I want?? Price is good for the one THEY WANT to sell me though..... how much you looking at spending... theres a tornado in brisbane you can buy for $35K!!!!FARK!!!!!I know what id be buying me too!!its at the dealers and comes with remaining factory warranty (as per the other thread)
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 26/01/06 08:20 AM Posted 26/01/06 08:20 AM Don't forget dem Brembo's Lumpy
shootoboy NHB006 Member 86 Member For: 20y 8m 28d Posted 26/01/06 01:29 PM Author Posted 26/01/06 01:29 PM $35K?? Sounds good to me.... Locals were offering a brand new Mark II auto in Velocity, few little extras for $36890 and I was considering it...
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 28/01/06 05:30 AM Posted 28/01/06 05:30 AM brandon youd be crazy not to drive up and look at that tornado!!
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 28/01/06 08:03 AM Posted 28/01/06 08:03 AM Only downside to Tornado is manual.If u want to drag race, get a T, if you want to do Everything, get the Tornado
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/01/06 11:17 PM Posted 28/01/06 11:17 PM Oh, and HI by the way.....hi, are you from mildura.....?? theres a ute just hit the car yard here basically exactly as u described it.yes he is!and I have traced it to sheperton from all reports he was a member here from memory too!!!!I think it might of belonged to vibe ute then. Only thing is his was vibe obviously. Is this one definately phantom?He traded it in on a HSV Maloo a little while ago.Is this it...09/04 Vibe Xr6t Ute For Sale
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/01/06 11:23 PM Posted 28/01/06 11:23 PM After looking at the specs I don't think that is it...Oh Well...
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 29/01/06 12:18 AM Posted 29/01/06 12:18 AM nah this one is phantom. definately not vibes. the wheels on this one in mildura look similar to billets but arent. pretty classy wheel actually, I went in and offered the ford stooges $1500+ my stockers and they said no :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now