shootoboy NHB006 Member 86 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Posted 22/01/06 02:00 PM Posted 22/01/06 02:00 PM Our local ford dealer has just got a phantom 2003 BA XR6 turbo ute in...Vic rego TWZ018, Phantom, auto, 46000km, Leather, 3" exhaust, Hybrid style intercooler with stainless steel tubing, K&N pod filter with stinless inlet tube located next to the battery, Turbosmart bleed valve, Small chrome breather pod, Autometer boost gauge with custom pod for the dash, lowered, 19" multi-spoke "Leader" wheels, and is missing the brake pedal rubber...Anybody recognise this ute? The dealership brought it at a Fowles auction last week, and I'd be interested to know more about it.
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 22/01/06 02:45 PM Posted 22/01/06 02:45 PM Our local ford dealer has just got a phantom 2003 BA XR6 turbo ute in...Vic rego TWZ018, Phantom, auto, 46000km, Leather, 3" exhaust, Hybrid style intercooler with stainless steel tubing, K&N pod filter with stinless inlet tube located next to the battery, Turbosmart bleed valve, Small chrome breather pod, Autometer boost gauge with custom pod for the dash, lowered, 19" multi-spoke "Leader" wheels, and is missing the brake pedal rubber...Anybody recognise this ute? The dealership brought it at a Fowles auction last week, and I'd be interested to know more about it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>that's your first post you should start with hello so we can then say welcome to the forum you numbnut....sorry dont know it but welcome anyway....
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 22/01/06 02:51 PM Posted 22/01/06 02:51 PM Welcome to the obsession.... shootoboyas for the ute its PHANTOM so it will be great shazzy
shootoboy NHB006 Member 86 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Posted 22/01/06 03:24 PM Author Posted 22/01/06 03:24 PM Oh, and HI by the way.....
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 25/01/06 05:38 AM Posted 25/01/06 05:38 AM Oh, and HI by the way.....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi, are you from mildura.....?? theres a ute just hit the car yard here basically exactly as u described it.
Guest Guests Posted 25/01/06 11:08 AM Posted 25/01/06 11:08 AM Oh, and HI by the way.....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi, are you from mildura.....?? theres a ute just hit the car yard here basically exactly as u described it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes he is!and I have traced it to sheperton from all reports he was a member here from memory too!!!!
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Posted 25/01/06 11:14 AM Posted 25/01/06 11:14 AM Welcome Shootoboy.For a small fee you can have the Wogs posts translated to English.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/01/06 11:17 AM Posted 25/01/06 11:17 AM Welcome Shootoboy.For a small fee you can have the Wogs posts translated to English. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shootoboy NHB006 Member 86 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Posted 25/01/06 01:27 PM Author Posted 25/01/06 01:27 PM Yep, from mildura... I took it for a rape and a half on saturday... I was a little disapointed to be honest. Trough lolly has spent alot less on his, and it's alot quicker..... I'm begining to become a bit frustrated. Trying to track down a new Mark II ute is a bit tricky for the dealer so it seems. The locals say there is only 6 left that they are able to get there hands on, and they tell me I can't have the one I want?? Price is good for the one THEY WANT to sell me though.....
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 25/01/06 04:30 PM Posted 25/01/06 04:30 PM Yep, from mildura... I took it for a rape and a half on saturday... I was a little disapointed to be honest. Trough lolly has spent alot less on his, and it's alot quicker..... I'm begining to become a bit frustrated. Trying to track down a new Mark II ute is a bit tricky for the dealer so it seems. The locals say there is only 6 left that they are able to get there hands on, and they tell me I can't have the one I want?? Price is good for the one THEY WANT to sell me though..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>brandon, ill hook u up with a ford salesman in adelaide,he went to hell and back for me I cant praise him enough.msg me, 0408611083.that ute looks nice outside, but its done on the cheap. crappy cooler, dodgy welding on the piping, exhaust is half rusted and sounds pox... the list goes on!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now