• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest HPF
  • Guests

I'm sorry Craig but it will take more than a TTGT-P to complete the conversion... :spoton:

I have to say we are wrapped with the way this project has turned out, it is just awsome.

Just to clear a few things up..The fuel system has been upgraded to a High flow intank pump and bigger injectors both of which are starting to run out of flow which is why where limited to 427rwkw. The engine is otherwise stock as a rock.

We have not decided if we will release this as a kit for number of reasons.

It is different to the APS TT Boss, as the turbo's sit at the front of the motor providing us with very short Intakes and intercooler piping etc. I will be posting some pics on our website next week.

I have to say I was suprised how much power we made on 9psi and 98 octane fuel (No octane booster), those multivalve OHC heads work a treat, even at that power level the graph was still climbing with no sign of it dropping away. Makes me wonder what some better fuel and 12psi would make...mmmm

On the road this thing is an animal! I mean tramp it at 80Kph and you have smoke billowing of the rear tyres and two perfect black marks for as long as you game enough to stay on the throttle.. can get a bit hairy turning the tyres at 100kph..but hell its fun...Not bad for a Ford... :spoton:

I am sure the owner has plans to get it to the track and with good rubber this car is capable of a 10 pass...

Thanks for all your kind feedback :spoton:

Rob Vickery

• still kicking around
  • Member For: 21y 1m 5d

god damn that is insane, I cant wait to see the photos of it, so is the GT a sleeper with standard mags and a stealth intercooler??

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
I'm sorry Craig but it will take more than a TTGT-P to complete the conversion... :gooff:

I have to say we are wrapped with the way this project has turned out, it is just awsome.

Just to clear a few things up..The fuel system has been upgraded to a High flow intank pump and bigger injectors both of which are starting to run out of flow which is why where limited to 427rwkw. The engine is otherwise stock as a rock.

It is different to the APS TT Boss, as the turbo's sit at the front of the motor providing us with very short Intakes and intercooler piping etc. I will be posting some pics on our website next week.

I have to say I was suprised how much power we made on 9psi and 98 octane fuel (No octane booster), those multivalve OHC heads work a treat, even at that power level the graph was still climbing with no sign of it dropping away. Makes me wonder what some better fuel and 12psi would make...mmmm

On the road this thing is an animal! I mean tramp it at 80Kph and you have smoke billowing of the rear tyres and two perfect black marks for as long as you game enough to stay on the throttle.. can get a bit hairy turning the tyres at 100kph..but hell its fun...Not bad for a Ford... :spoton:

I am sure the owner has plans to get it to the track and with good rubber this car is capable of a 10 pass...

Thanks for all your kind feedback  :spoton:

Rob Vickery

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome stuff Rob your a legend

You think you could get one to the 9's or am I thinking wrong again :spoton: hehe

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 3d
On the road this thing is an animal! I mean tramp it at 80Kph and you have smoke billowing of the rear tyres ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good stuff Rob.

Once you get to a certain power level, and that appears to be around 420-450rwkw from what I've seen with these Fords, it's more of a challenge to get the power to the ground than to make more power.... unless the GT rear suspension has any advantages over the Ford T.

I'm talking about street use.

Brian

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 19d
I'm sorry Craig but it will take more than a TTGT-P to complete the conversion... :gooff:

Thanks for all your kind feedback  :spoton:

Rob Vickery

well done rob and crew :nono: I wanted to TT my GTP I even had the turbos ect and everything... But it got done to legalities in WA land so I just sold it all and bought an F6. I hope you do put it into production.. I have 3 customers that will put there names down right now as I have turned them down, I just dont have the time to devote to such a large project, Well done again.

Cant wait to see the pics :spoton:

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 29d

I don't wanna drive it... I don't even wanna sit in it... I just wanna see that thing fry 'em at 100kph roll on... That would be wicked :msm:

Jack :spoton: